Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Hiv & Getting Bit Please Respond

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
Hi everyone. Thanks for reading my post. I already wrote about his after it happened, but am realy scared now. About 6 weeks ago this girl was biting on my ear and sucking on it. I didnt do anything else with her. She was trying to turn me on. So the next moring I woke up with a sore jaw tha lasted about 4 weeks. My jaw was popping and stuff so I was thinking it was tmj. Then how long do the symptoms last and do you think I have it. Please please help.

Last edited by skyyy??? on July 18th, 2005 08:55 AM; edited 4 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 28th, 2005
Experienced User
I learned a while back that it takes a gallon of saliva to transmit hiv. You most likely dont have hiv unless she had it and there was some blood exchange.

If your having pain and stuff go to the doctor!
|

replied June 28th, 2005
Thanks for the advice. I will go the doctor, but cant test until august.
|

replied June 29th, 2005
Experienced User
What!
Test for what! Hiv?

Please don't waste valuable resources and contribute to the increase in health care costs by unwarranted testing.
|

replied June 29th, 2005
Thanks for the advise good advise, I think. What are you saying im a hypocontriac, it could happen.
|