Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Tear Above Anus

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
Im only 17 and ive had this for a while but thought it would go away, above my anus it doesnt seem like a growth but more like a tear or hole. It itches sometimes and bleeds on occasion but not always. I tried to ignore it but I cant and I just want to deal with it and get on with my life right now.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper adrenaline1031
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Post Up
Post a picture of it. Then we will know what it is
|

replied August 5th, 2005
I have the exact same problem. There is a small hole about a centimeter above my anus. It is extremely annoying because it bleeds and pusses. It has been there for about a year and doesn't seem to be healing. I would like to know what caused this and how to get rid of it.
|

replied August 6th, 2005
I found out what it is. It is a pilonidal cyst. Http://www.Pilonidal.Org/
|

replied December 6th, 2005
To anyone who happens to find this page through a search or just by browsing:

if you have such a hole (between half a cm and like 2 cm above your "normal hole") what you should do is this

-talk to your parents. Ask them if you were born with a pilonidal dimple. Many, many babies are born with this and its a very mild defect with little or no further problems in life besides infection.

-if they know ask if the ultrasound or whatever test was done confirmed that it didnt go any deeper than a little bit.

-if they don't know, or even after you've spoken with them, you should still see a doctor. They will know best. Explain to them what it is and exactly what youve experienced with it.

Myself personally - I just discovered I have this. I've had a little discomfort there when sitting on hard floor, but I never knew I had a little hole there. I haven't seen a doctor yet but it's only been a few days since I found out. Anyway, I researched all of this and chances are, you'll be o.K.
The worst thing that could happen is you find out you have an infection and need to get it removed. Least that could happen is you find out it only goes down a little tiny bit and you just have to make sure it is clean everytime you shower. Not a big deal.

Good luck everyone, and talk to your parents and a doctor!
|

replied September 18th, 2006
Could be anything there are many things that can create a hole such as straining to go to toilet or having diarreoer. These are called fistula's or fistures sometimes a lump occurs then bursts and creates a hole

Gicare.Com/pated/ecdgs38.Htm take a look at this site for more details
|

replied September 24th, 2006
Has anyone, been to the doctor yet....What did they say? I want to know whats this thing is and how I can make it go away mine has been there for about a year and half and it bleeds and pus all the time and I can't stand it anymore I would like to go somewhere without having to worry about there being a stain on the back of my pants so someone help or tell me what the doctor said....................
|

replied January 4th, 2007
I wouldnt mind knowing what this thing is either! I have two little lumps, and I feel like a total idiot walking around trying to make sure I havent got sum leaking stain on my pants, its really embarrasing. But then sometime it will dissapear for like a week, and it wont ooze or anything, then it comes back, and gets to like the size of a pea, and leaks like a tap. What can I do about it, one poped and has almost gone away, but the origional one wont go away!
|

replied January 10th, 2007
Holes In Butt Crack
I have the same problem. I noticed that whenever I wipe on occasion there would be some blood. I was also very irritated and sore when I would sit which is most of the day. My wife looked at it for me and she said that I have 3 pin holes above my anus. I am getting them checked out in two weeks and I will post my results on all of these forums I have been searching through for advice.
|

replied July 9th, 2007
Re: Holes In Butt Crack
jpg181 wrote:
I have the same problem. I noticed that whenever I wipe on occasion there would be some blood. I was also very irritated and sore when I would sit which is most of the day. My wife looked at it for me and she said that I have 3 pin holes above my anus. I am getting them checked out in two weeks and I will post my results on all of these forums I have been searching through for advice.

I have a long tear of skin as well above my anus. It hurts like crazy. I notice my butt getting sore around five days earlier. It has led up to this. I think I may have had this before. I am trying to get seen by my GP as soon as possible before it goes away.
|

replied March 30th, 2010
Hi folks, I seem to have developed the same issue as some of the above posts.
Tear near the anus, dorsal perineum (taint), bleeds sometimes, mucus like discharge at times, and it simply wont heal.

Any thoughts as to what exactly it is / best course of action.
|

replied September 29th, 2011
Painful lump beside my anus...very worried!
I have a lump about 2 inches in circumference at the very edge of my anus just as it goes on towards my balls. It isnt visible and i only can feel it under the skin, it feels like it goes pretty deep aswell. It is sore all the time, feels like its throbbing and if i sit down hard or move when sitting or put pressure on it its almost unbearable pain! It only started to come two days ago, i could feel something wrong in that area and then last night i could hardly sleep with pain... didnt have any pain killers. Im very worried as i have never had anything like this before, however its a sensitive and embarrassing area to have a problem and im unsure about talking to my parents or a Dr...I dont see myself dropping my pants and showing off my butt-hole!! Anyone experienced anything similar or know what it is by any chance... very concerned 16 year old!!
|

replied April 12th, 2012
butt crack tear
I went to the Dr today. I had been scratching like mad for a few days and felt something down there. Dr said I had a rip and I was given butt paste. The ingredients are zinc, bacitracin and hydrocortisone 1%, clotrim 1%. It takes a few minutes to kick in. Gentle clean area and put some on. It may not rub in, and it is white in color. Put generous amount on there. Said it may take a while to heal. It may be the same thing as butt paste u can buy over the counter. The sharp pain is going away,. It was also infected from me scratching and putting everything I could find on it. Hopefully the drug stores carry the over the counter. Hope this helps someone because the pain was horrible for me.
|
Quick Reply