Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Perfect Size(penis)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Wut is da perfect size 4 a dick? Mine is 6 inches wit a 5 to 5 an a half inch girth
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dane211
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Lip Size?
I think a perfect lip size must be enough..
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
What is "lip size"?
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Perfect Men!!!
Sorry I ve just realised that I have used a wrong word. (i am not a native by the way),

i meant even a tongue can be enough to satisfy a woman. So why do we need to care about the perfect size of it. We must be the perfect men to satisfy our woman. For me this is much more important.

Sorry for using lip size instead of tongue size. It may still sound a bit strange but hope u understand what I am meaning now... :p
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Ug
Lip size...Omg!!! :-)
ha ha ha, too funny!
Maybe you walk into the women's locker room at the ymca and say "oh, sorreee I no speaka da engleesh! Can no read sign!"

how convenient!

And also your defensive come back is so ug...
Some gals love the occasional nobber but definitely not full time, of course if you're in a burka, have to walk 40 paces behind your man, can't drive or vote, get whipped every night and have to say "thankyou mohammed, may I have another?!", then you'd probably have to give a lot of nobbers, or be killed, or have the village elders order a gang rape on you after which they throw acid on your face
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Lip Revisited
Oh I thought you meant she was supposed to do the duties...

Well, still a man's tongue aint the same thing as the real thing...

The general rule is

long and thin, farther in
short and thick, does the trick

i think it's the overall pressure on our "lips" and sensitive clit that does it, not just vaginal stim, it's actually the difference between getting hurt by too big (long) and feeling the greatest intimacy with the average size
but honestly, the girth is nice...It's the pulling and tugging as well as the pressing in on the cervix that's the best--pressure with the penis, balls, pelvis everything, not the foot+ long hot dog that only bumps the cervix during the drama points sending us howling in pain, the rest of him can't even reach, it's like being poked with a broomstick not making love ---if he's average and slamming away no problem...But those "gifted"guys remind me of horses and it's really kinda gross when it gets that big, they should have meat reduction surgery probably ;0
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Wo wo wo, 5-5.5 in. Girth? You mad? Im 6 1/4 long, but like 1.5-2 in. Accross. I hope that by girth oyu dont mean width.
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Well I would say 7inches is big to me, my mans dick in 7 and a half. And i'm loving it too!!!
|

replied July 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Girth
Girth is circumfrence, diameter is across. 1" diameter is 3.14" circumfrence, (that is where pi comes from). I'm 8" long and 6" in circumfrence (girth). I know i'm bigger than average, and i've read that 5" to 5 1/2 " length and 4" to 4 1/2" girth is average.
|

replied November 23rd, 2011
size doesn't matter
penis size depends on the stimulus (by both parties) did I whip it out and measure it (have it measured by my girl - yes. Seven and a 1/4 long and 6 and 1/2 girth that quickly dwindled outside the action zone. When you hit the uterus to hard, it is too long.

Grow up guys the stroke length at the vaginia opening is what a girl wants to feel not a bump in the depths.
And the penis expands even more before orgasm.
|
Quick Reply