Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Stomach Alsur

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hi everyone, I have been hearing about stomach alsurs for awhile now and would like to know more about them.. I hear they are caused by depression.. And lately ive been depressed for long periods of time.. Over a girl yes sad but lol.. Im not worried I will get it but would like to know more about it.. If anyone has spare time can they please help me to know more about this.. Thank you :d
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Jemini
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
Stomach olsurs are more to do with bacteria imbalance in your stomach.
It's always been a known fact that it's got something to do with stress in life....But it's not. It's mainly genetic.
I have a friend who actually was diagnosed with it, however his father had it and was advised by his doctor that it is actually genetic.
Try taking some things that help with the clensing your stomach and help balance out the activity in your stomach and intestines.
Stay away from fatty foods, try to be more healthy when it comes to eating such as more vegetables.
And see your doctor to as they will be more helpful on this topic.
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
I don't think ulcers are in any way related to depression. My mother had ulcer some yrs back and as far as I know there was no reason for her being depressed at that time.
Anyway you have to avoid chilly and spicy food.
Moreover, look around for a new girl, there's plenty. Its a better option than to keep sitting and feeling depressed about the lost one.
|

replied July 7th, 2010
i have this burning pain in my stomach, just bellow the chest bone. wat cud it be? i have been using heart burn asuplements thinking its heart burn, but they dont seem to be helping
|