Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Could I Bet At Risk For a Heart Attack.

Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....
I am 21 years old, in pretty good shape and 145-150 lbs. I am experiencing chest pain on the lower left side of my chest, underneath my breast. Is this common? Is it angina pectoris. Am I gonna have a heart attack? I'm scared. Please respond or send me a message.
Thanx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
a Heart Attack
It isn't common for young fellows your age to have heart attacks. But, it does occur. Why take the risk?

Go to your doctor or to the er let them give you an ekg. They can see if there are any abnormalities in your heart or if your heart is receiving insufficient blood flow.

If they conclude that it isn't the heart. Then it may just be anxiety and stress. If that is the case, you must teach yourself techniques to relax and enjoy. Stress and anxiety do lead to heart attacks. If not now, then in twenty years from now. You might as well learn how to relax, before the heart strikes.

I am responding to you as a heart attack survivor. And I had my first heart attack when I was 37 years old. Learn from the experienced.
|
Did you find this post helpful?