Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Newbie Here

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
Hello,
I am 25. I also had a normal hida scan. I go see the surgeron for the second time this thursday. The nurse said he wanted to see me and I said what for. The nurse said he wants to do surgery probably for my gall bladder. My next question is will I be out patient or in patient? I have alot of medical problems. I have crohns, a defibrillator and heart problems. I also had my appendix remove in 2002. Write back soon,
take care
leah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
Re: Newbie Here
> the nurse said he wants to do surgery probably for my gall bladder. My next question is will I be out patient or in patient

they'll probably do it in your lunch hour ;)

that can't have been a serious question !!!
|

replied June 22nd, 2006
It can go either way. Some do it outpatient, others want you to stay at least a night. It probably depends on how it goes. Good luck!!
|