Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

No Period In 3 Months, And Not Pregnant

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
:( hi, my name is nicole, and I just turned 18 about a week ago. I normaly have irregular periods. But never a three month gap, if it is irrgegular it would only be a month or so. And im not pregnant because I have never had sex. And about a couple of days ago I noticed that there was a light black/brownish disscharge in my underwear. It was a very little amount, and just reccently started. And I still get cramps, thinking that it would be my period. So im a bit worried of what it could be (thinking about all the things that could be wrong). Any advice/help would be awsome! Thank you

~nicole
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper nikkiblade
|

replied July 26th, 2005
Hi
Hi, I havn't had mine for a month now, which is unusual for me, and i'm getting a little worried about it. Have you been losing weight or doing vast amounts of exercise that you don't normally do recently? If so that could be the case. If not, have you been at all stressed lately? That could also be it. If not, then it could just be because you are worrying about where it is that is delaying it even more. If you miss another one, schedule an appointment with your doctor, who could prescribe some birth control pills or something to regulate your period again.
|

replied August 7th, 2005
Hi-- have you researched endometriosis? It's not a life-threatening disease or anything, but it does cause some problems with menstruation and pregnancy. I know one of the early symptoms is a brownish discharge
|

replied August 8th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
Some people are just really irregular. I know that my sister wont get hers for months and I sometimes get my multiple times in a month, thats just how all the women are in my family.
|

replied March 13th, 2009
missed period for 3 months now
Hi, I didnt c my period or even a drop since last december, Im really woried if theres something worng with me, Im sure im not pregnant altho im sexually active (i been testing often) ive never wanted my period this bad ever. is there a pill i can use to get back on track?? i cant visit a doctor!!!
|

replied January 26th, 2010
hi, i havent had my period since september and its now January, never had a problem missing my period and all of a sudden i get this gap with no period. Im NOT pregnant nor stressed so what can it be? I am also not losing or gaining weight... hmmm help anyone?
|

replied June 23rd, 2010
my name's elsie,am 28 yrs old.it been three months now since i last saw my period.i have added so much weight(at 5 7" i weigh 93kgs)and its really frustrating me.i was diagnosed with with polycystic ovaries and all my gyna could tell me was Go loose some weight.please help any 1.any drugs i acan use...
|

replied July 15th, 2012
hi im 15 years old. never had sex and my periods are usually regular but there are times when ill have my period one month and not have it the next month. i havent had my period in three months now and im really worried. i started my period three years ago
|

replied August 16th, 2012
Experienced User
robyn you should consult a doctor..
there must be some problem that your periods are not regular.. don't take it for granted..
|

replied August 27th, 2012
Me and my boyfriend were dry humping but we were both fully clothed at al times!! i have missd my period for 3 months, am i pregnant??
|

replied April 29th, 2013
itd been almost four months without my petiod
I have not had my period in almost four months. i am not sexually active so there is no way i'm pregnant. I get cramps and lower back pains but my period never comes. I didnt get my period till last year and now im 17 does anybody know what i can do? Or what is causing this? any help will be appriciated Smile
|