Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

Tonsils

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I have heard through someone that their tonsils have dissolved.. And I know with medical treatments that is very possible... But this person insists that the tonsils just dissolved on there own, nothing was used to make them just dissolve.. Although I strongly think that they are lying I was curious to find out if it was a possibility that this could happen in certain cases.

Thanks,
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 2nd, 2011
My tonsils dissolved by themself when I was a child. The doctor said that it was rare but not uncommon.I discovered that they were rotting away when I would spit out little pieces. If you smashed them you could tell that it was rotted matter.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply