Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I Called Hospitals....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
And asked for austins name...He's not in any of the hospitals in scottsdale! So I have no clue...If this a joke I will hunt you down myself and kicj ur ass...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 14th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Which hopitals did you call? Did you call the ones they were admitted to?
|

Extremely eHealthy
Its true about jess. Read my post 'everone read this...Its true about r darling jess'
|

Experienced User
Hey...
I didn't know what hospital he was in so I called all the ones I could find and nothing
|

Extremely eHealthy
Well have you called every hospital even in the surrounding areas because we arent sure that they had a movie theater in scottsdale, so I was wondering maybe they could have been in a surrounding town when it happened and taken to the closest hospital then... Well I hope to talk to you soon everyone. I will be gone after 2... I love you, god bless, keep me posted!!

Stacie
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Call pheonix hospitals....Thats the closes town to them....

Jen
|

Experienced User
Oh my gosh this is the saddest most terrible thing ive ever read--- why god why??????? I work in a hospital in denver- and I know that if people are in critical condition or in intensive care-- they are listed in a confidential listing- meaning only family can know if they are there-- the patients are not on the regular patient list-- because they cant recieve flowers or cards or anything-- so the pbx operator cant say if the person is there-- like a famous person would be in the confidemntal list as well-- im soooooo sorry I cant believe any of this-- is it in the paper?? Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad
ashley god be with you
|

Extremely eHealthy
Scottsdale hospital icu, thats what it is, please call.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree I think you should call phoenix hospitals.. Good luck!! Keep us posted, what about her home number do you have one....

Stacie
|

Extremely eHealthy
Anybody have any info on her???
|

Active User, very eHealthy
But if she called all the scottsdale hospitals and he wasnt there then shouldnt we at least try the ones in pheonix I remeber her saying it wasnt that far from where she lived! Just trying to help!!!

Jen
|

Experienced User
I tried all the u.S obituaries but I dont seem to find anything on her what exactly is her last name? Did anybody on here ever spoke to her by phone or anything like that? Just wondering i'll keep looking!
|
Tags: Pregnancy
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile