Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

How Many Orgasms Can a Women Have? (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I am 29, my wife 28. We have been married for 4 years now. I have always been one to pleasure my partner before myself. My wife had never had an orgasm untill I came along despite a few guys before me. I love to make my wife orgasm multiple times. Within our 5 years (dated for 1 yr), I have found 2 positions that I can hit her g spot every time with evey thrust! When we do get into one of those two positions, she orgasms hard! She says sometimes that she has mutiple orgasms and sometimes she has one looooong hard one that dosn't stop. She has said that sometimes she orgasms so hard she has seen spots floating around..Lol but here is the problem.... She will never let me get her past 4 orgasms. I have never heard of a woman tell her man to stop.... Enough...Lol I am worried that it may be too much for her. Is it possible for a women to have a heart attack caused by orgasms? Or maybe to stop breathing afterwards due to too much exitement? I have never heard of this happening but I wasn't sure. I don't want to kill her...Lol. Just how many orgasms can a typical women handle? Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper luckyguy
|
Users who thank BanditMan for this post: Pattikakes 

replied June 17th, 2005
Experienced User
Ive heard of women having many orgasims in the forums, and they like it, but sometimes after orgasiming you can get sensitive after a few times, so its time to stop and relax, wouldnt take it personal, and seems she has good control on knowing her body and when to stop so I dont think shed get herself over worked : )
|
Users who thank MissShortie for this post: Alisia53 

replied April 7th, 2011
Don't pat yourself on the back, being the only man to make your woman orgasm. You obviously never made anyone orgasm before her. I have never been with any woman that didn't get sensitive, or a woman that didn't start hurting at some point after orgasming.
|

replied March 11th, 2013
well i never hurt or get sensitive after wards i just keep on coming Wink but seriously it almost ridiculous how many times i can come and within at least 40 seconds of eachother. its almost making me addicted to it
|

replied November 21st, 2011
Female Orgasms
My girlfriend and I really do connect on every possible level and are really into each other. The last two times we were together she orgasmed 41 (once squirting) and 30 times respectively. Of course, this involves stimulating her in many different ways, not just through intercourse or oral sex. I know she was was not faking it because you can't fake wet.
|

replied November 21st, 2011
Female Orgasms
My girlfriend and I really do connect on every possible level and are really into each other. The last two times we were together she orgasmed 41 (once squirting) and 30 times respectively. Of course, this involves stimulating her in many different ways, not just through intercourse or oral sex. I know she was was not faking it because you can't fake wet.
|

replied January 6th, 2012
lol, us (women) get wet all the way from the beginning, not only when we come. So, yes, i'm sure she fakes a lot. Wet doesn't mean orgasm.
|

replied January 19th, 2012
Not always, I myself am a woman who can orgasm at least up to 30 times if really in the mood and if being stimulated in different ways and different areas.
|
Users who thank deedee3314 for this post: Alisia53 

replied July 18th, 2012
I agree with deedee. I myself have made my fiancee orgasm in the 40s. Don't try to break guys' spirits because you get sore, tired, etc. after 6 or you don't have a man that can pleasure you.
|

replied March 16th, 2012
I am an older man, had many sex partners. The key to satisfy a woman is TIME. you have to keep your member hard for at least 45 minutes to satisfy her. All women can have multiple orgasms, No exception. the range start from 20 to 40 orgasms. they will feel first week legs and then tired and exhausted and begging to stop.
All women are diffrent, some have contraction during orgasm some don't. Some will shake all over, some will
squirt. some will pass out. I have experienced them all. Besides penetration and clit stimulation, My favored trick is telling her a dirty story about how she was raped by a group of men, while her vagina was penetrated by my hard member. Because brain is the other sex sensitive organ besides the clit and G spot.
|
Users who thank wishtrue for this post: Pattikakes 

replied March 16th, 2012
I am an older man, had many sex partners. The key to satisfy a woman is TIME. you have to keep your member hard for at least 45 minutes to satisfy her. All women can have multiple orgasms, No exception. the range start from 20 to 40 orgasms. they will feel first week legs and then tired and exhausted and begging to stop.
All women are diffrent, some have contraction during orgasm some don't. Some will shake all over, some will
squirt. some will pass out. I have experienced them all. Besides penetration and clit stimulation, My favored trick is telling her a dirty story about how she was raped by a group of men, while her vagina was penetrated by my hard member. Because brain is the other sex sensitive organ besides the clit and G spot.
|

replied April 20th, 2012
I'm a woman and I used to fake until I found a man who can hit the spot. It's true you can't fake wet. But even though wet does't necessarily mean orgasm; squirting certainly does - so I don't think she's faking. Keep up the good work.
|

replied May 31st, 2012
I really thank you for this incite. I myself need to be stimulated sexually before intercourse. When I do get that ringing in my ears then I know I am ready.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Experienced User
I'd say shes just feeling senstive, too much pressure down there can cause pain, like if theres too much friction or something, or the clit's had too much or a beating and even though she could probably orgasm again, it would cause pain in the process. I cant believe you can make her come four times(or more if permitted), well done!
|

replied July 11th, 2005
Hey,i`d like to know the 2 positions so my man and I can try cause ive never had one from sex.:-)
|

replied July 11th, 2005
Experienced User
Hmmm
Ok...Many women need direct clitoral stimulation with sex to orgasm...
But you're saying thrusting is sufficient, so what's the positions...There's only so many, are you huge? Thick? A penile genius? What gives...It may just be her and you in this case
for me I need "help", as much as things are great otherwise...I always figured after watching this science series on sexuality, seeing how when a woman orgasms that her uterus clenches down like a turkey bulb syringe and her cervix points down in this hollow at the end of her vagina and dips and sucks up sperm with each delightful contraction, it's bizarre looking but they put a camera up there and sure enough it's the way it works, and they said perhaps females were meant to go off and masturbate after being frustrated by sex, which would enhance reproduction...
Anyway, that being said, I also wonder about these multiple things...Because sometimes my man gets me going and then I want it from behind and I have these long contractions that are great, but it's like waves as opposed to the more serious clitoral orgasm though it kind of feels the same the first is prolonged and makes you crazy whereas the other is the usual 12-15 contractions that leave you exhausted and done...So there, that's all I have to say about this.....Whatever other women experience is of interest to me, this still is confusing
|

replied February 3rd, 2012
i agree to what other woman experience is an interest to me. One reason being I too question myself is this feeling right am off in someway. I was married for 8 years and in that 8 years i would hear people talking how great sex was to me it was just sex and then over with. I had a few moments of sensation but nothing to feel or understand what the buzz was. I have just learned the sensation feeling of multiple orgasm and still finding myself questions is this normal and squirted more than once and a large amount and even on different occasions but i still find myself wondering am i normal or is it because i went so long without it. I don't know the answer and keep looking up to find out however i do know that is is possible to have orgasms many times and i read up somewhere maybe i misread that u had to have penetration for having orgasm not entirely so. however i am still confused and dazed on what is normal and not .
|

replied February 10th, 2012
I am a husband who has been married for 15 years and during that time my wife always have an orgasm over and over as many as 70 times each penetration.
and my wife really enjoyed the orgasm and orgasm every time continuously without stopping extreme scream and scream .... I believe that there are some women who can enjoy orgasm many times as my wife.
Women with a thin wall of the vagina will be easier to feel the friction during penetration and faster to get an orgasm and leak a lot.
|

replied July 11th, 2005
Well it helps if your man is curved to one side like I am. I am curved to the left. The g spot is located on the top wall of the vagina right behind the pubic bone. I have her lay on her right side with her left leg pulled up towards her chest as far as she can while I straddle her right leg for access. I am about average sized in length and width. I do not need to thrust very deep in her just about half way will do.

The other position is a bit to complicated to describe, lol. I hope you can have a g spot orgasm as it is all I can do to hold my wife down when she has one. The g spot is located in the same place for all women according to studies. I found a site that describes exactly where the g spot is and how to stimulate it. All he has to do is press firmly and then move his finger in circles. I cant give you the link at this time due to my other pc is down.
The other night I tried to stimulate it with my finger and to my surprise, there it was. Lol, my poor wife fell off the bed cause it was too much for her!
I hope this helps.
|

replied July 11th, 2005
Experienced User
La Law
Remember the venus butterfly episodes a long time ago??

All the women wanted to know what the hell he was boasting about

"poor" wife? I dont think so!!!

Is this how her face looks @@ ??

()

ha ha..He's curved down, so I wonder if that's why I go crazy from behind???

Maybe my version of "go crazy" is her version of multiple...I've so wanted to know what other women experienced, it's so not like a man who gets all juicy holds off then blows, I squirm wince (i get asked if i'm in pain but it's so intense it's the only facial reaction I can come up with) writhe...All throughout, except with the clitoral one, then I am sensitive and like more afterwards but for all intents and purposes i'm spent and done after that---that's more like a man
i'll have to do some first "hand" research on g-spots
|

replied April 1st, 2008
Prolonged Continuous Orgasm
I have a question similar to the one here. My girlfriend the other night after after sex stated to me even after we were finished that she still kept having orgasms, one after the other which was preceded by one continuous long one. My question is, is this possible for a woman to continue having orgasms even after intercourse and if so how and what causes it? Please help.
|

replied October 10th, 2011
Can a woman have too many organisms?
I'm not sure but I'm so happy to hear I'm not the only female experiencing the same problem after sex. Though my boyfriend had stated you find your pulse & tap your wrist with opposite hand to make the feeling go away. And that should help...we'll see if a few moments...lol
|

User Profile
replied April 2nd, 2008
Experienced User
Each women is different with how many times they can orgasm. After so many she get get really sensitive so it stops feeling good. I get really sensitive only after one.
|

replied April 2nd, 2008
this however doesn't seem to be the case. She rather enjoyed the sensation and wanted me to do it to her again the following night. I don't really know what I did or if it even had anything to do with me. I've never experienced that before with someone or even with her until that day. So back to my previous question, is this possible and if so how and why?
|

replied April 16th, 2008
I really want to know how many times a girl can actually finish? What is possible? Because my girlfriend and I recently had sex and she told me I made her finish 10 times...I wasn't sure if she was just saying that or if I actually did. So if anyone has any input please let me know. Wink
|

replied May 11th, 2011
Yes it truly is possible but you should be able to feel the vagina contracting and releasing. Like squeeze stop squeeze stop only faster. My most is 11 and it was GREAT!!!
|

replied April 21st, 2008
Orgasms
How many orgasms can a woman have well I dont know the max but just yesterday my wife of 22 years had multiple. I started counting after the 5th and I swear on the bible she had 22 of them and probably could have had a few more but i couldnt take it anymore and let loose. That was the most she has ever had and I look forward to seeing if she can do it again.
|
Users who thank lastslong0 for this post: Pattikakes  Pattikakes 

replied January 25th, 2009
Has any women felt sick after sex?
My husband and I have great sex. I had 9 O's the other day, but the last three times we had sex, I have felt very sick to my stomach and I just want to go to sleep because I know it will go away. I am almost scared to have sex again because I really don't like feeling afterwards. It is a horrible feeling. I was thinking maybe we were too rough and he shook me up too much. Well the last time we took it easy and I still felt sick. I don't know what do, I don't want to stop having sex.
|

replied April 26th, 2009
orgasms after sex
me and this female i work with were having sex, and she had multiple orgasms durings sex which happens usually. the weird thing that happened today was even after we were done she got into the shower and continued having orgasms? is there any explanation to this?
|

replied July 10th, 2009
I think the orgasms that women have that are more deep and long are cervical or vaginal orgasms. You can have many of them without even touching the clit. You can have them one after the other without getting too sensative. All the way to the back on the upper side of the cervix is the deep spot, all the way back towards the bottom(kind of hard to get at because the cervix points down but if you can ease it around under there and back thats what is referred to as the epicentre. Put pressure back there and dont even move very much and she'll see god, probably hyperventilate and rool her eyes back in her head like she's going unconcious. But don't stop.
|

replied July 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Your wife can have 4 apparently. Yes you can kill a woman with sex but even vacuuming will give a woman a heart attack under the right circumstances. Long before you cause her mental instability or cardiac arrest you will either overwhelm her ability to lubricate and cause her pain or overwhelm her brains ability to crank out endorphins and make the sex unpleasantly intense for her, which is more likely why your wife is stopping you. There are many many easier ways to kill your wife if that's what you're asking.
|

replied July 22nd, 2009
I completely understand how your wife feels! Begging to stop. I've been doing that a lot lately, but he hasn't been stopping. He's just been making me orgasm again and again. (Trying to see how many times I can come I guess.) The most I've ever come was at least 14 times (that I can remember, I'm sure I came more.) It's like there's no break for me! I have difficulty breathing, and am exhausted during sex. He has to do all of the work after I have a few orgasms because I don't have any more energy. And sometimes I need to make him stop doing me completely because I can't breath. I guess the feeling is so intense that I just forget to, I don't know. But once I catch my breath, I'm ready to do more.

To the men who asked about having orgasms after intercourse: Sometimes after he finishes, I'm just laying there, and am still orgasming a lot. I'll go into the bathroom and feel like I'm still orgasming even. My body feels like it has goose bumps all over, only it doesn't. I'm relieved that other woman have experienced this also. I was beginning to think something was wrong with me, what with how easily I seem to orgasm and all.

I've also orgasmed without any clitoral or vaginal stimulation at all. Just being horny, and being touched on another part of your body can make a girl come.
|

replied August 24th, 2009
orgasm
Guys,some one can get 10 times orgasm if she is happy,it's true i tried with my gf,but she likes it.and she got tired next day.
|

replied September 1st, 2009
How many orgasms in one night for a woman?
My wife and I have been married for 21 years and the first 10 years was about an average of 1 to 3 orgasms for her.. in the last 11 years we have become a lot more open sexually and the last time I kept count, she had over 30 orgasms in a three hour period. My wife never has less than 5, even for a 10 minute quickie..
|

replied February 28th, 2012
Im 25 years old and my Boyfriend is 28, when I do orgasm I can 5 6 times every time we try different positions its amazing because he allways finds my G Spot every time and its only 5 months. Can it get better?
|

replied September 1st, 2009
Now how long are my wife's orgasms.. An average of 30 seconds long. Oral, fingers, clitoral, and of course vaginal. She ends the night with her big one on top and it last for an average of 45 seconds. Only one time did her orgasm last for almost 3 minutes. I actually started to go soft because I was caught off guard waiting for her to finish. She can squirt too, but its more of a gush of fluids rather than a squirt. But lots of it..
|