Medical Questions > Mens Health > Testicles Forum

3rd Testicle? Or Swollen Tube???

Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
I have no idea what it is, it feels like a swollen tube taht comes over my pubic bone and into my scrotum. If anybody can give me some advice on waht the hell this thing is please email me or post your advice on here pleeasse. It doesnt hurt or anythign I can squeeze it alot it just feels like alot of fluid. But it just looks and feels extremely awkward, it literally looks like a 3rd testicle, if you want photos email me!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper bowsman
|

replied June 17th, 2005
You should see your doctor about this.
|

replied July 6th, 2009
3rd testicle
My son has one just above his waist line and slightly to the left of his navel.......i took him to the doc and they did an ultrasound...they r saying it is either a TERATOMA or a 3rd TESTICLE.
|

replied July 10th, 2009
I had a hernia as a small child and it gave the appearance of a third testicle within the scrotum. It could also be some sort of cyst, it is probably worth getting checked out if you are concerned or self-conscious about it or if it seems to be growing or causing pain.
|
Tags: swollen, email, bone
Quick Reply