Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Clitoral Orgasims Vs Vaginal Orgasims

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
I would like to know how to explain the difference between the two to my husband. He seems quite upset that I enjoy masterbating to have a clitoral orgasims rather than having a vaginal orgasim.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper silver_tigress
|

replied June 16th, 2005
Vaginal Orgasim?
I knew there was a such thing, but I hate have sex without stimulating the clit.....Vagianl orgasims are nice, but clitoris and vaginal put together is the best. A clitoris orgasim is more satifying and a vaginal is like just good!
|

replied June 16th, 2005
the Battle Continues...
I still can't decide which one I prefer, it's like it depends on my mood!
Vaginal is great cos my boyfriend gets so excited when I tighten up, but then clitoral can sometimes be more intense depending on how stimulated you are... Sometimes it just makes me giggle uncontrollably! :lol:
|

replied June 16th, 2005
Thanks For the Info
I just enjoy an orgasim more if the clit is stimulated rather than a normal vaginal orgasim. Thanks for all the help
|
Users who thank kizzy_bear for this post: JayJay40 

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2009
My clit orgasims are very mild. Just the inside of my vagina contracts which feels good but not great. When I use an internal vibrator it stimulates deep inside my vagina. I have not heard anyone mention of this before but it is soooo amazing. My entire body tingles just before a rising sensation deep inside. I do a kegel to make and hold it for as long as I can to make the rising sensation last longer. If finally reaches a peak and then the inside of my vagina and my entire pelvis contract. It is fantastic. I am 52. I wish I would have tried this when I was younger.
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2009
Experienced User
a clitoral orgasm is what you experience by rubbing your clit. a vaginal (or G-spot) orgasm is brought about internally.

there are vast differences in people's accounts of the "feeling". oftentimes the vaginal orgasm will be accompanied by a "squirting" or ejaculation of fluid, while the clitoral orgasm is accompanied by vaginal "wetness", but no squirting.

personally, 90% of my orgasms are clitoral...and i enjoy them immensely. 10% are vaginal (g-spot) and they are pretty earth shattering as well, but in a very different way.

hope this info helps. let me know if you need further detail.
jasmine
|

replied August 16th, 2010
I once had a lover who squirted when she came vaginally. I never knew that women actually ejaculated. It was quite a turn on. She like both clitoral and intercourse orgasms but she didn't ejaculate with clitoral clmaxes. I loveed to watch her masterbate and watch her swollen clit throb and pulse as she came.
|

replied August 16th, 2010
Kizzy Bear, most men don't understand why a woman would have to masterbate during intercourse in order to achieve orgasm. They feel that the woman should be satisfied with penal penetration and his masterful thrusting techniques. But, I have made love to many women and each woman's reaction to sex is different, in fact each woman's vagina has a personality all their own.

A husband who finds that his wife must masterbate to achieve climax should work with her. It should make no difference how it is achieved as long as his mate is satisfied. Allowed her own method to orgasm, she will be grateful for his patience. Eventually, under his patient urgings,she will learn how to satisfy him.
|

replied November 9th, 2010
Does a orgasim always have to have squirtting? i have had atleast 5 orgasims but my question is..if liquid always has to squirt out? or its just that feeling that feels amazing?
|

replied January 24th, 2011
I am afraid to squirt most of the time. It feels like i have to go to the bathroom. How do i know that i have not squirted something other than vaginal fluid. I just learned to do this not long ago, and i did not know it was possible, it makes me uncomfortable. Right when i think i am going to orgasim, i stop myself, for fear that i will pea. Also is it normal that, although it feels real good, in the beginning it is almost like a burnning sensation?
|

replied January 24th, 2011
I am afraid to squirt most of the time. It feels like i have to go to the bathroom. How do i know that i have not squirted something other than vaginal fluid. I just learned to do this not long ago, and i did not know it was possible, it makes me uncomfortable. Right when i think i am going to orgasim, i stop myself, for fear that i will pea. Also is it normal that, although it feels real good, in the beginning it is almost like a burnning sensation?
|

replied February 17th, 2012
I have been reading a lot about squirting and apparently it is impossible for u to urinate while having an orgasim
|
Quick Reply