Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Cant Feel My Heart Beating

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I recently had an anxiety attack..Or at least it was 2 weeks ago..The doc put me on ambien to help me sleep because I would freak out because it felt like I was goign to die. I then went to go work out for the first time in 3 weeks today..And im only 19...I could not feel my heart beating fast at all..My breathing wasnt really even going with my heart. I was still okay but it hurt my chest, heart and neck and I could feel my heart throbbing hard in my neck. I looked down at my chest after I worked out and it was thumbing up and down pretty hard and fast like it wanted to come out. Thats not really cool..Can a panic attack have after effects of things like these?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 19th, 2005
Re: Can't Feel My Heart Beating
You really must contact your Dr. To let him or her know what you are feeling and all of your concerns, because of what was prescribed for you, you should also always be aware of the side effect of medication. Please contact your Dr. If you are still feeling the symptoms.

God bless you
|
Did you find this post helpful?