Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Soar Throat

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
Hey, I need some help. I'm scared out of my mind right now. I got stupid last week and had oral sex with some girl that was only an aquaintance. It was last tuesday night. I just wasn't thinking. The next night I thought about how stupid it was and I was scared so bad that I called her up and asked her straight up if I needed to be worried. She said "no, i'm clean". So my mind was able to rest a little. Last night I noticed I was starting to get a little bit of a soar throat. Just a little cough. It doesn't even hurt. I just looked at it and it is red. Mostly right where the throat starts. I can see on one side that there are one or two small white spots. Oh my god i'm freaking out just writting this. I am going to the doctor tomorrow. How worried should I be? Please respond if you have any advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2005
As I have learned from experience trust no one.
Are they on your tonsiles (dont know if I spelled that right)? Bc I once had something that had similar symptoms and it was tonsilities, could also be streap throat. Best of luck to you and I really hope all is well.
|

replied June 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Gosh!
Feeling stupid for having oral sex? Rushing to the doctor! I wonder how you're going to react when you realize that you are clean!

I can understand rushing to the doctor, but I can't get passed feeling stupid for having oral sex.
|

replied November 10th, 2005
Experienced User
Chillaxxx
I am a man who was seriously born to give women oral sex. I do it alll the time. Dont worry, those symptoms are not really a sign of any std's I know. But, if anything, its just a regulare sore throat. I am pretty sure your clean. Please post if you did have an std cause this is also a good lesson for everyone. Do oral sex, just be prepaired to pay the concequences. But ii really hope you are std-free. And yes, trust no1. Get tested every 3 months. I do. Its always good. I hope this has helped a lil' bit.
|

replied January 19th, 2006
I got tonsilitis once from giving a guy a blowjob. I dont think it is an actual std I just think some bacteria got into your throat.
|

replied January 25th, 2006
Experienced User
Yea that culd be the case also....Damn bacteria! Make sure the guy uses soapn and water when he washes his dick! Mine is always clean and raspberry fresh! 24/7...Tell him 2 do wut I do. Everytime he angers or masterbates, use a wet cloth and wipe up.
|

replied April 28th, 2006
Yea I gave this girl oral and I have had hardcore pains on my tonsiles...And I have a few sores around my pubic area..
|

replied April 30th, 2008
so what happned to you
I am in the exact same boat you are, I gave this girl Oral last week, My throat is killing me, its not strep, doctors checked for that, they sent it to the lab, waiting for results, I scared, and pissed off, she said she is clean, but then again women lie.
|

replied September 22nd, 2010
I have a horrible sore throat right now. I thought for sure it was strep since it hit with fever, headache, and body pain. I went to the Dr 2 days ago and she said it's just a virus. Now it is worse & smells awful. I think it is actually a bacterial infection from sex to oral sex. I am not sure how to tell my Dr why I think I need antibiotics after all.
|

replied November 3rd, 2010
Yep...those damn white spots...I got em the next day after I gave this girl oral...it was all clean down there...so I decided to lick her ass as well...my favorite...I really just think that bacteria can cause these white spots...try telling the dr...u licked ass...this is gonna suck!
|