Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > High Blood Pressure and Hypertension Forum

Pregnancy With High Bolld Pressure

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
Hi, I am 25 mother of 2 and would desperatly love to add one more to our family. I have high blood pressure and have been on med=ication for about 2 years my doctor has told me that I cannot get pregnant on my medication, would love to hear from anyone who has been through a pregnancy with high blood pressure, any complications or problems. Please help me
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 1st, 2005
Pregnency With Hbp
Hi there

while I am not pregnant yet, I am planning as soon as I can get my blood pressure under control on methyldopa. My Dr. Just put me on 250mg twice a day. She says it is the best one (of very few to choose from) that I can be on and be pregnant with. I'm sorry I don't have more info for you, i'm trying to find someone who has gone through it as well. I do trust my Dr. Though. Hope this helps.

Tanya
|
Did you find this post helpful?