Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

Legs Fill Weird

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Anyone else get this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2005
Legs
Yeah, my legs and my arms feel very weird. I would like to speak with my doc about it, but I don't even know how to explain it. It's like a numbness, tingling, slight pain, and weakness all in one. Is this what you are feeling?
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Do you hands fill weak aswell?
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Hands
Yes, my hands do feel weak. My entire body actually. To make matters worse, I was just diagnosed with narcolepsy ( a sleep disorder) last week.
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Legs Feel Weird
I'm also very concerned that my knees have been buckling lately, mostly when i'm tired and kind of dragging (like shlepping through store when tired, or on waking before coffee). Should I tell my neuro? Had an exam and he said he thought I was healthy (didn't take all my symtoms seriously), but to come back if I had weakness. Don't know if i've always had weak knees or am just noticing it now. It happens once or twice a day now, up from every few days a week ago.

I've had all you describe with your legs too.
|

replied July 4th, 2005
Experienced User
What are all your syptoms pumpiniron80?
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Legs Feel Weird
All my symptoms? Wow, where do I start. Mostly anxiety about my health, I am constantly worried about some illness. Like I mentioned in my last post, I was just diagnosed with narcolepsy last week ( a sleep disorder that causes severe day time sleepiness and problems staying asleep at night). I avoid a lot of situations. I am afraid to even mow my yard sometime b/c I think I will get to hot and pass out or something. I really should go back on meds, but hell, I am even anxious about those.
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Do u ever have anxiety worrying aboutn nuerological problerm,s
|

replied July 8th, 2005
Neuro Problems
Man, I have anxiety over all neuro problems. Especially since I have headaches and numbness, I am always worried about having a stroke.
|

replied July 9th, 2005
Experienced User
To michael
if you are going weak at the knees, this is often from anxiety and is called jelly legs, tell us more
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied November 20th, 2012
hi .. and im suffering from anxiety and depression maybe throw in some stress.. i too get headaches and i feel numb almost as if im not even in my own body and my eyes feel like they are hazey and it is a very scary feeling.. ive been dealing with this for over 4 months now and i wanna know if its something serious or somthing that will go away.. plz add me on face book or email me
|

replied November 20th, 2012
feel wierd all day and numb and my eyes are hazey been going on for a little over 4 months now
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.