Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

May Be Miscarrying

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I am currently 7 weeks pregnant. I have had nausea regularly up until yesterday (friday - 06-10-2005) all day, except when I eat. But on friday, the nausea didn't return until around 9 am. I had a miscarriage (suction dnc) last july/august. This is my second time pregnant. The first time I was pregnant, the nausea totally went away for 4 days. On the second day of the 4-day period, I saw a dot of blood. The same day I went to the doctor, who looked at the fetus and said that there was no heartbeat. Today, saturday, the nausea seems didn't come back again until around 9 am. The nausea is still not as severe as it was before. So I think I am miscarrying again. I don't want to go through this again, but then again who does. I feel slight cramping in my pelvic area, but sometimes it's just gas. I still have no bleeding. My doctor's appt is not until thursday (june 16th). Any thoughts?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 12th, 2005
Experienced User
Sharing Your Worry
I am currently 4-7 weeks pregnant, I am having the same problems, I had some spotting just when I wiped, and I went to my dr, he said he was not worried, I had it again tonight and I went to the emergency room, the dr there said he was not worried, I just had a misscarriage in december, and I am finding that I am having all the recurring simptoms of another miscarriage, lower back pain, and stomach pains, although I know that just because you have these pains and problems I still cant help but worry, if you find anything out let me know and I will keep posted on here what I find out
|

replied June 12th, 2005
I'm sorry you're going through this. Not knowing can be really frustrating. I had my doctor paged (since it was the weekend). He said the same thing about not being worried. I asked if I should go to the hospital. He said since i'm not spotting, they more than likely won't do a sonogram or ultrasound, but instead more blood work to check my hcg. I will keep you in my prayers. Take care.
|