Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

What Age Will My Penis Stop Growing (Page 1)

I am 15 years old and I am kind of worried about the size of my penis at the moment... Sometimes I will think that it is adequate and other times I think that it is small... I dont feel any "growing pains" or anything anymore so I was wondering if it had stopped. And if not, what age will I know what I have to work with thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Sammy001
|

replied June 20th, 2005
Experienced User
Be Happy
Never feel that it s small cuz it wont make it bigger. Be sure of this. Girls like boys who are proud of their things cuz they are mostly not sure of themselves. Actually this is what I heard. So I cant be sure of it. But it seems to be true in most cases. Girls need us, however the size is (cuz they dont only need f***ing thing, they need a man as much we need them of course). About stopping time, like everything probably it also depends on the person. But some say 17 some 18 and some I have seen in this forum say 24... I am about to reach 25. So I stopped :( . But I didnt really feel that it was growing. It has been seemed to me all the same since 12. Maybe I had stopped growing at 12. I am not really sure about it. The thing is dont worry about the growing time but u may really worry about the tıme that it will stop working. :) .U know sometimes that thing dies before its owner. We may sooner or later face with that... Hope never by the way...Just be happy...We need it...
|

replied June 20th, 2005
Active User, very eHealthy
Honey...It isn't the size of it..It is how you work it.....
|

User Profile
replied April 16th, 2011
yes i got a not big stuff and my girl comes like madd times and am not dat biggg she always orgasm too
|

replied January 27th, 2012
thats what you think mate ;;
|

replied June 7th, 2012
small penis
maybe she was faking it
|

replied January 31st, 2014
Experienced User
Faking or not faking, I would say that a man who has a penis smaller than 5" (erect)is below average or small, there are some men who have, what they call a 'micro' penis, that is a penis that is 4" or smaller when erect and fully hard, but that does not stop them from having sex with a woman. At the other end of the scale, a man who is over 7" long and about over 5 1/2" in circumference is what you would say large, I am just on the border of that at 7" long and by a fraction over the 5" circumference, never had any problems making love with my wife with what I have,
|

replied March 22nd, 2012
lame.
thats what guys with small dicks say....
|

replied June 27th, 2005
Experienced User
No worries, you've got a few years before it stops. The initial growth spurt has stopped, but it will continue growing for the next few years.
|

replied June 27th, 2005
Experienced User
I agree with sammy. It doesn't matter about the size. I have gone out with guys like big penises and some with small and it is all the same.
|

replied August 15th, 2011
how could it be all the same?
|

replied January 31st, 2014
Experienced User
Yes 'sftblchika06' its how the man uses it that counts, those men with 4" erect penises know how to do it better than a man with a 9 incher, most women prefer a man in the 5 to 7 inch ranch as it will not hurt them much.
|

replied August 9th, 2005
Size does matter. If it's too big it hurts!

Truth is all women are different. Some enjoy pressure against the cervix (which would require the use of toys or a very well endowed man), but most find it painful. The first couple inches of the vagina are the most sensitive, so really it doesn't take that big a package to hit all the sweet spots. You just have to be attentive to her needs and she'll enjoy herself.

Confidence is key, not size. Of course for a lot of men size and confidence go hand in hand which leads to these sorts of misconceptions. Learn to be proud of what you've got.

One more thing, flaccid size tends to vary wildly between men. Some are almost as large flaccid as they are aroused whereas others might be small flaccid but grow 2-300% larger. Keep that in mind if your worries stem from seeing other guys in the locker room. Lots of guys who think they are small are in fact average or even above average.
|

replied January 25th, 2012
Too big penis!
Im 18, My penis is 8 inches on hard, like 3 on soft, and about 2.6 inches wide. Everytime I have sex, no matter who its with, They make me stop. They say it hurts too much. Sex is now boring. Trust me, you dont want to get to that point.
|

replied August 13th, 2005
Re: What Age Will My Penis Stop Growing
crt7 wrote:
i am 15 years old and I am kind of worried about the size of my penis at the moment... Sometimes I will think that it is adequate and other times I think that it is small... I dont feel any "growing pains" or anything anymore so I was wondering if it had stopped. And if not, what age will I know what I have to work with thanks

the average male's penis stops growing (along with the rest of their body) between the ages of 21 and 24.
|

What If I Masturbate?
If I masturbate .... Will that affect its size??
|

replied May 14th, 2011
temporally... .........................
|

replied July 8th, 2011
Small penis
If your penis is still growing masturbation can affect your ultimate growth size. The more you exercise a muscle the larger it will become. but you should mastubate so that your erection becomes as firm and as large as it can try to hold it for 10 min before orgasm and gradually increase hold time. this will also increase sexual stamina which will please your partner. I know this worked for me. I am 60 yrs old my penis is almost 8 inches long I still masturbate 2 or 3 times a day. In addition I am sexually active with my girlfriend and she is 34 and quite satisfied sexually. When I was you age I was also concerned about my penis size as it was less than 1 inch when flaccid and only 2 inches when it was erect. I Also had problems with my erections not being firm enough and they would only last 5 min or less. I would have multiple orgasms but only after I had lost my erection.
A Dr. friend instructed me in this method and I began noticing results in about 6-8 months of practice. I would practice using this method about 4 or 5 times a day eventually I could masturbate 6 or 7 times a day. My volume of ejaculate increased. within 6 or 8 months my penis was almost 5 inches long by the time I was 19-20 years old my penis was almost 9 inches long. It has started to shrink as of the past 10 years or so which is why I continue this method on a daily basis. Hang in there and be disciplined as to erection hold time before ejaculation and you will have a penis to be proud of as well as being able to satisfy your partner completely. Good Luck
|

replied August 29th, 2012
no wonder im 15 too and my muscle has increase since i was in 7 grade ...in 7 grade my penis was like 4 to 5 inchs im a 10th grader and now my penis is 7 inch going to 8 .. i never knew jacking off made penis stronger and harder
|

replied October 22nd, 2013
Care to share this method please :'( I'm desperate
|

No, masturbating has to effect on size. It will cause you to grow hair on your palms and go blind, though.
|

replied August 19th, 2005
I hate wen people say masturbating makes u blind it's the same as having sex except it's with ur hand if u think it will stop young boys from doin it then u'd better think of something better. :x
|

replied August 19th, 2005
Pssst!

Sarcasm
|

replied August 22nd, 2005
Psssst!

I don't care it angers me off
|

replied October 11th, 2005
Take the advice of the women, they know best :) just accept it for what it is. If it gets bigger then great and if it doesnt then its nothin to worry about.
|

replied October 20th, 2005
^^^ please stop advertising here!
|

replied July 24th, 2007
Condom Size Help? Will I Still Grow?
hey, im 13 an i have a 7 1/2" by 2" when erect. i am 5'5" an i wear a size 10 so people think its small or what ever. I am White an Hispanic, so i was always going to be long an wide in gerth. I was wondering if im all through growing or if its going to keep growing even larger, because its not very common for someone my age to have a penis of this size . i was also wondering what condom size that i should get, because im a virgin but idk for how much longer so i have to be prepaired. please help, your pal,
Ray
|

replied November 25th, 2007
: the Size
Ok i'm 13 and i recently read that the penis stops growing once your pubic hair grows round by the penis. Is this true? Please if anyone can tell me some more information about this please send me a reply on the forum.

Thanks... Owen
|

replied June 5th, 2011
When i was 14 I grew hair around my penis and it 4.5 in. erected . Now,I'm 16 and 8 in. and im 6'4''.
|

replied April 19th, 2012
penis growth
at what age did your penis start to grow because im 14 and i dont think its growing much
|

replied August 29th, 2012
it doesnt really matter at times i bearly turned 15 my penis is 7 inchs going to 8 ... sometimes if u have a big penis your friends cant make fun of u or u can surprise people with wat u have ... small penis are great cuz u cant hurt the girl when u have sex with them and you will have a great time with them
|

User Profile
replied November 25th, 2007
Supporter
The penis can continue growing well into a man's 20s. Everyone's different, so it's difficult, if not impossible to put an age on it!
|

User Profile
replied November 27th, 2007
Signs of Impending Growth?
Just wondering if this is true: Hi I'm 19 (a little old i know) and me and my gf were getting "into it" one day and she stopped and said something like 'omg (name) you're not finished growing' when I asked her why she thought that she said that I had some sort of "wrinkle" marks on my dick, kinda like it still needs to be stretched out more, only I was fully hard.

I'm 6" ok and circumsized and my skin on my dick doesn't appear really stretched or tight and it does have those wrinkle "rings" (it's got some stretching room), but she said that means that I'm not finished growing down there, by the looks of it maybe another inch. She does have her girlfriends so, when I told her that story was a load, she told me her proof which consisted of stories about her girlfriends' boyfriends that I really didn't want to hear (if you know what I mean).
Is this just a myth/story or something, or is it true, i'd never heard it before and I thought I knew everything about myself anyways.
|

Especially eHealthy
Unfortunately, the wrinkles are most likely extra foreskin left over from your circumcision and NOT a sign that you are going to grow more. You might anyway, but penile skin is not a sign of this, lol.

On the upside, you've got a good sized penis already!
|

User Profile
Thanks
Thank you. Now I can go tell my gf SHE'S WRONG!!! lol just kidding, but thanks for the info, I'll just let her think what she wants to think Smile
|
Quick Reply