Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Need to Talk to Anyone =(

Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
Hello my name is larry im a 33 yr old with depresstion badly I have no friends no social life no job no house live with my sis and have a bad body condition some life isnt it?The only thing thats holding my life together is my two pets and gf without them I wouldnt even made a first post I had post a topic here long ago and thought I would had friends to help me but sadly they disapeared from my life my gf makes me feel depressed on the words she say to me dont know whats wrong with me I cry I know that make me sound weak to some its another drawback I have with a weak hart just want bang my head on the wall or step out in front of a moving car and get it over with sometimes I get confussed and there times I feel like I was a mistake being born my younger brother should had this life not me feel like my life is going to completly end I need anyone to talk to anyone needs a good friend that always be in there life cry:
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 8th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Have you tried medication. Also maybe once you got a job and a place of your own things would seem brighter.

Also people don;t like being around people who are down on themselves and that could have to do with your friends leaving.

I had really bad depression/nervous breakdown a few years ago and have been on paxil since about 1999 ( I am only 25yrs old) what we found out was I was born with no seratonin so it waskind of a chemical imbalance making me the way I was.

A lot happened in my short life that I thought I could not handle and after really trying to die (i have horrible scars now) I finally got some help.

I now have my own home, a great job (well I am on maternity leave as I am expecting a lil boy in a couple of weeks), a great boyfriend (who does not abuse me because I know now I am better than that) and everything in my life seems great. I have close friends and don't associate with the scum I used to.

Anyway, check out your options, get some help, see if it's an imabalance and see if there are meds out there to help you.

Good luck.
|

replied June 13th, 2005
Hi sorry about getting back to u so late been and still sick feel miserable I have been on anti depressent prozact was one of them too and they seem not to work yep I belive so about have my own place job and my girl I would belive I have everything I all need nope I dont think my friends left cause that they too had there bad times and come to me for advice or to talk it out just belive they went there own ways or couldnt aford have the net whatever the anser is I need not attach myself to someone so far away unless they willing to keep in touch im glad that u had help and sorry that the past life u has was bad congrads on the baby boy=) happy that u got your life back on track and glad your bf dont abuse u too cause I get so mad think someone hits on the ones that love them I too like have a baby when my gf is ready and I get my life fixed hope talk to u more lil_blaze2004 whats your name and email if u wouldnt mind I talk to u and anyone else too is welcome to talk to a loner if they want
|

User Profile
replied June 13th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Have you tried therapy? Getting a hobby? Try diff things.
|

replied June 14th, 2005
Nope havent try that was thinking about it yep have had differnt kinds hobbys that I lost intress in :( only one is keeping me happy so far is my girl that I hope she marry me soon at least I have a part of a life sorry cant write so much just feeling ill and going docts tommorow
|
Tags: Depression, head
Quick Reply