Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Still (slight) Cramping...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi all,

i've posted a message about implantation bleeding or my period. Well, I bleed for 1.5 days and i'm just spotting, barely. However, i'm still experiencing cramping, every few hours and very quick and light. As I said before, i've taken two hpt and they were both negative. If I schedule for a blood test, how long do I have to wait to get results? And has anyone ever experienced similar symptoms?

Breif info: my period has been regular, every 27-29 days. This time I spotted for 5 days, bled for 1.5 days with cramping, and now i'm spotting again (almost like a real period). And all this happened before my "regular" period usually starts, which was to come on june 8, tomorrow.

I should probably just suck it up and get a blood test, but needed to know if others experienced similar symptoms and found out they were or were not pregnant. I'm hoping I am, as my husband and I have been trying for 4 months now.

Thanks, again! This site has been helpful!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Are you on birth control pills? Hpt are 99.9 % effective most of the time but some women don't have a high hcg levels in their urine, go to the doctor it's your best bet. I hope your wish comes true, good luck
|

replied June 9th, 2005
I stopped taking the pill in mid-december, so that my husband and I can start trying to get pregnant.

Do you know the reason why some women don't carry enough hcg? Is that normal, or does that have to do something with the person's health?

Thanks, for responding. I'll do a little more research on low hcg levels and see if that could be a possibility.

Thanks!
|