Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Fear of Saying Something....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey everyone! I am quite new to this site. I am 15 and I am 7 months pregant. I am due feb. 5, 2004. I have no one to talk to about this and need advice from others that are in my shoes. I have read some of the other posts and its like the one girl who is 17 and expecting her 2nd child. And I was kinda hoping that she could give me a little advise about what to expect and some things to help me during these troublesome days in my life!Please though if anyone else has been there, please give me any advise you can!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 12th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
:dwelcome to the forum!! A lot of the girl in here have been in your shoes, including me. I am 16 and I have a 7 month old baby boy, sean!! What are you questions, how can I help!! Send me a pm and let me know what you need sweetie, and I sure the that other ladies will say the same, that is what we are here for, welcome to the family!!

Loads of love, happiness, and joy!!

Stacie
|

Hey dear! I am kallie, 17 and the one expecting my second baby! You can pm me any questions about pregnant, labor/delivery, child care, infant care, and thing and I would be happy to help! You post the questions in here, email or pm me! Either way is fine! I hope you are doing ok! I know what you are going threw though! I got pregnant with my first at 15 as well! So let me know how I can help!

~**~kallie~**~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Especially eHealthy
Well
Welcome to our family!
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hey hun welcome to the boards the girls here are really great!! Im 17 and I will be 16 weeks on friday!! Im due may 1st 2004 im hope for a boy so is my boyfriend!! Well if u wanna talk to u can pm me .Hope to talkto u soon! Much love and god bless!!

Jen
|

replied November 13th, 2003
Welcome to our "family"!!!! Hope you get all the help you need don't be afraid to ask anything!!!!! Much love ~melissa
|

Hey I made an error on the mssg I posted!! My boyfriend and I hope for a girl!!! But I think its going to be a boy!!Lol!! Sorry about that!!

Jen
|

Extremely eHealthy
Jen- are you going to find out what the sex of your baby is? Let me know what is happening!! Have you held a baby boy yet? It is said that if you hold a baby boy and he crys while you are pregnant that you are having a boy, now it may just be a myth but I did it and I ended up with sean!! Hope to hear from you!!

Stacie
|

Hey stacie yah I plan on finding out!! No I havent held a baby boy yet I did hold a younger boy he was about 4 and he was squirmy and whiny if thats anything lol!!! Im happy w/ whatever I have I think lil boys are so cute and so are lil girls so either way ill be happy and so will raven we just want a lil girl !!Lol!! Thanks for the other post u left me on im going crazy....If things are the same when I come back I might ask my aunt if I can move up tehre by her and my uncle and get an appt. Of my own w/ raven im not sure tho!!! Havent really decided!! Thanks hun!!Much love and god bless!!

Jen
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Nikola Gjuzelov
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile