Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Bad Odor

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hi, i'm a 15 year old male, and i'm having a problem with odor. I shower every day and use shampoo and body wash, but sometimes as little as a half hour after I shower I get a terrible odor coming from my crotch. Could anybody help, please? It's fairly embarrasing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Odor
Prob jock itch or at least a fungi type growth. See your Dr. There are many creams and oral meds he can give you that will clear it up.
|

replied June 10th, 2005
Re: Bad Odor
r1ptide64 wrote:
hi, i'm a 15 year old male, and i'm having a problem with odor. I shower every day and use shampoo and body wash, but sometimes as little as a half hour after I shower I get a terrible odor coming from my crotch. Could anybody help, please? It's fairly embarrasing.

just a thought - if you haven't properly cleaned up semen after sex or masturbation or whatever, and it dries on your pubic area its going to smell bad. The smell can be farely tough to get rid of (from personal experiences a few tims) so wash wash wash and maybe spray some cologne or body spray down there if you plan on using your member w/ a partner. Nothing will turn a girl off faster than a stinky weeny.
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Sex odor on my genitals
My husband has a sexlike odor it does not stink just kina smells likesex and its inbetween his thigh and his scrotum even after he showers not long after it is there.. Is this something bad???
|

replied September 7th, 2009
Are there any smart person that have answers to this embarrassing issue?
|
Quick Reply