Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Stomach Pain/burn When Bending Over

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
The last few days, whenever I bend over or crunch my stomach I get a burning/pinching pain about an inch above and to the left of my belly button. This just started and can be very uncomfortable with the burning lasting about 5 seconds. Has anyone else had this before or even heard about it?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper golfguy22
|

replied June 26th, 2009
pinching sensation in stomach when bending
Interesting, yesterday I started to have the same thing. Not sure what it is, if you find out let me know and vice versa.
Hopefully it doesn't last too long!
|

replied August 26th, 2011
I started having this pain in the same area. left of my belly button and up some. It feels like a bruise on the outside of my stomach kinda. When I bend over it feels internal. I had a gastric bypass 4 years ago. I hope this s unrelated. Will have to go to the doctor. Anyone been to the doctor for this? Would like to know what they said.
|

replied February 15th, 2010
Having this same pain exactly, anyone find out any info? I've been having this for 2 weeks now...I had a gastric bypass 8 yrs ago..wondering if this is related.
|

replied February 23rd, 2010
been having pain also when i bend over
can it be a hernia of some kind it feels like a pressure or like a squeezing out of something and it takes a couple of seconds to go back in. feels like something squeezing through a hole then it pops back in.
|

replied April 13th, 2012
I get the same thing when i reach for my seatbelt. And also when i turn either side. I do have a beer gut. Pain happens on either side depending on which way i move. Lastes about 30 seconds up to a minuet or 2. Im in great shape, just have beer belly . Any suggestions im all ears.
|

replied May 26th, 2012
Abdominal pain
I had gastric bypass in 2006...starting in 2009 occasionally when I bend forward I get incredible pain in my upper abdomen that feels like my insides are twisted and last about 30-60 secs and goes away and won't happen again for months...always happens when I bend forward...feels like something locks up. The doctors thought I had an internal hernia and I had surgery and they didn't find anything. I don't have insurance so I havent been back to the doctors but it still happens to me every so often...kinda freaks me out.
|