Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Late Period

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi , when a woman have sex during her period will her period cycle change. Because I had sex during my period last month and I use condoms and this month my period came late can u tell me wat wrong there i'm confuse do u think i'm pregant
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 8th, 2005
Experienced User
There are many different reasons why a woman's cycle will change. Stress, the way you eat, birth control, and various other reasons can make it change. It doesn't mean you are pregnant though if it does change. As I got older mine changed quite a bit. Sometimes it would be a week longer or sometimes it would be a week shorter. There is no need to worry. They only way you can have a set period is to use birth control. And then even with that if you miss a dosage or something it may still mess it up. If you got your period I wouldn't worry about being pregnant but if you didn't then you need to go ahead and take a test. But in your situation I think your gonna be ok. :)
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply