Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Uti From Husband's Scooter?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Help. My husband and I just moved to a hot country and he bought a new scooter. The problem is, after riding it for several hours, I started to get "that feeling". You know, where you have to pee, but well, it's painful and not much comes out. Well, I just got off and drank liters and liters of water. It still hurt to pee for the day and I even started to bleed a little in the evening. Not a good sign, i'm sure.

Anyway, two days later, I feel ok. At least, I don't have any of the symptoms outlined before.

My question is this - does it mean the uti has passed or could it lead to something else that I don't feel?

Has this ever happened to anyone else?

Tx, niki
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply