Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Soo Extremely Scared Please Help!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Alright i'm 17 years old and theres no possible way I could be pregnant my parents would kill me unless I did it myself. It all started about 2 days after I had sex with my boyfriend and I started getting a pain in my lower left side and it was unlike menstrual cramps it was pain soo after a while I started my period or what I thought was my period but, it was real light still looked the same but, light soo I went to the doctor and they did an examine but, I was soo scared that I didn't tell them I was sexually active and she said that I had an ovarian cyst that ruptured and I started feeling better about everything but, now its been a month and now im getting nausea and its not real bad and I have none of the other symptoms but, im soo extremely scared soo please help!!! :?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 4th, 2005
Experienced User
Have you taken a hpt yet? If not then maybe you should just to ease your mind. I thought I was pregnant and had a bunch of different symptoms turns out i'm not, but take a test and if it comes out negative then you probably have nothing to worry about.
|

replied June 4th, 2005
poohbear101 wrote:
have you taken a hpt yet? If not then maybe you should just to ease your mind. I thought I was pregnant and had a bunch of different symptoms turns out i'm not, but take a test and if it comes out negative then you probably have nothing to worry about.

yea I took a test just yesterday and it was negative.. Im just soo scared!!!
|

replied June 4th, 2005
Experienced User
I know you must be scared, but if the test read negative then I really doubt its nothing. (tests read negative on mine too but I was over a week late for my pd so thats why I thought maybe there was still a chance I was.) if you had your pd, even if it was a light one then i'd say dont worry about. Whens your next pd due? If you're that scared and really want to know for sure go to the doc and have a blood test taken, but i'm sure you're fine.
|

replied June 4th, 2005
poohbear101 wrote:
i know you must be scared, but if the test read negative then I really doubt its nothing. (tests read negative on mine too but I was over a week late for my pd so thats why I thought maybe there was still a chance I was.) if you had your pd, even if it was a light one then i'd say dont worry about. Whens your next pd due? If you're that scared and really want to know for sure go to the doc and have a blood test taken, but i'm sure you're fine.

its due on the 20th.. Im seriously thinking about going back to the doctor and telling her the truth because she said everything was confidential and that if my parents asked that she could work her way around the question and when I do go back in there im gonna get on birth control.. I have been praying everynight for me to not be pregnant and I pray to god that im not. Thanks soo much!!!
|