Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Blood From Penis But No Pain

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
The last time I had sex with my wife, I came and all was good. Napped afterwards as usual, but when I woke up there was drops of blood which came from my penis (very little, biut blood... None the less), it was sort of mixed up in my semen. This is the first time this has happened with us, and now I am constantly feeling my penis (stretching and pulling) to see if there is a hint of discomfort. Like it would I had a std. There is no discomfort when I pee either????

Help me cause you are my health plan.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 5th, 2005
Experienced User
Ask the Wife!
Your wife may have been with discharge and you could've easily harbored her blood in small amounts. This is why most people encourage protected sex with the unknown. However, it's your wife and its a little different.

Stop stroking the chicken! If you and your wife are faithful to one another, it probably would not be related to an std. However, if you are unaware of her history and the problem continues to persist, go to the doc. If you urinate and see blood, that is a completely different story.

In my opinion, nothing to go crazy about unless it happens again.
|

replied June 8th, 2005
Blood On Sheets
I found blood on my boyfriends's sheets (looks like a small cut bled) and I have no idea how it got there. I read what you said that it could have come from a penis. It was on my boyfriend's side of the bed and he says he doesn't know. This is the 2nd time I have seen this. Last time he said it must have cut himself. I'm not on my period so it can't be from me, and it wasn't there before we went to bed. What could this be? Should I be worried?
|

replied June 8th, 2005
Experienced User
Blood
Anytime there is blood from your penis you should be worried! Go to the Dr. !!!!
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Re: Blood From Penis But No Pain
columbus wrote:
the last time I had sex with my wife, I came and all was good. Napped afterwards as usual, but when I woke up there was drops of blood which came from my penis (very little, biut blood... None the less), it was sort of mixed up in my semen. This is the first time this has happened with us, and now I am constantly feeling my penis (stretching and pulling) to see if there is a hint of discomfort. Like it would I had a std. There is no discomfort when I pee either????

Help me cause you are my health plan.

dude are you shure that you just got the blood from ur wife?
|
Quick Reply