Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Little Worried!! Please Help!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
My girl friend and I had sex just once she is on birth control and I was wearing a condom. I blew it in her the condom was still safely on me when I finished not alot of cum at all! But now 3 days after her stomach feels like its moving around like her stomch is moving with pain! What could this be I really really hope she isnt pregent! I dont think she is but I dont know what to think the more the tells me the more worried I get!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 3rd, 2005
Experienced User
Relax you wouldn't be able to tell this soon anyway. She is probably fine.
|

User Profile
replied June 3rd, 2005
Community Volunteer
She would not have any symptoms after 3 days. It's probably all in her head.
|

replied June 4th, 2005
Uh.. Im having the same problem right after me and my boyfriend had sex 2 days later I was getting sharp pains in my stomache.. And I took a pregnancy test and it said negative and im gonna take another one and im praying its negative.. I think your girl is fine probably just extremely paranoid like I am
|