Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Can't Stop Peeing

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
When I get done urinating, no matter how many times I shake my penis, I pee on myself when I put it back into my pants. I have to wrap it up in toilet paper to keep from soiling myself. It is just a little "blurp," but enough to be uncomfortable, embarrassed, & annoyed. I am 30 years old & am in excellent health.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 1st, 2005
Experienced User
Overactive bladder maybe? See a Dr. Take care, there are meds for this stuff.
|

replied June 2nd, 2005
It could also be the result of a urethral stricture, which I like a small kink in the tube that runs from your bladder through your penis. Sctrictures can cause urine retention and the kind of leakage you describe.

If you ever have a weak or split stream or have been prone to utis in the past that could be an indicator of a stricture. If you suspect that it is a stricture, get your primary care physician to refer you to a urologist. They have several tests that can give them a better idea of what it going on.
|

replied January 23rd, 2013
Urinary Retention
I constantly get the same problem , but at 35 I am now going into retention and have a catheter fitted, waiting to see urology.
|
Quick Reply