Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Epilepsy Forum

What Is Wrong With Me???

Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....
I have multipul symptoms like a flu like illness heavy head like a cold fluid in my ears preasure down my spine.I feel heavy like my body is holding in fluid.I have fluid in my joints.I get breathless.My bones hurt.My muscles ache and burn.I feel stiff like a board.My muscles go into spasms.I get cramp.I also get a crawling like feeling on my skin and tigly feelings acompanied with itching.Am scared because am always unwell.I also feel alergic to my enviroment.I also suffer from heatburn.Tempatures and feeling hot inside like am on fire.I have so many symptoms its unberlievable
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2005
Experienced User
So sorry! Sounds like a lot is going on...Please go see your physician for an eval and check it out.
|
Did you find this post helpful?