Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Sharp Pain In Belly While Pregnant

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Today I been havin these sharp pains in my belly on and off today they make me 2 the point I cant move what could it be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2005
Community Volunteer
How far along are you? It could be different things depending on that.
|

replied May 27th, 2005
13 weeks
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Is there any bleeding? If there's any bleeding, get to the docs asap. If not, have you lifted anything heavy? It could also just be the baby setling as your body widens to make room for this child to grow. If you are really worried and the pain does not go away, go to the doc's. I remmeber getting pains inthe begining too and kept thinking miscarriage as I had had 2 previously, but it was nothing. It was just my body adjusting to make room.
|

replied May 27th, 2005
Nope no bleeding at all this is my 3rd child but I never remember that with them
|

User Profile
replied May 27th, 2005
Community Volunteer
Like I said if you get really worried go to the docs. It's prob nothing. Lol this is my first and i'm 36 weeks and can barely remember anything from the 1st and 2nd tri. You could have just slept wrong too. If you start bleeding go to the doc's but you can call them too just to be on the safe side as i'm no doc. Good luck.
|

replied May 27th, 2005
Experienced User
It is most likely round ligament pain. I wouldnt worry about it.
|