Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

What Is the Easiest Way to Cum?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi there !!! I was just wondering, how can you cum when you are actually havin "intercourse" instead of oral or fingering each other???

Can you guys give me tips!!! =)

lets re-phrase!
---
when you cum, does it feel like your peeing? Should you let it out??

Answer to both would be awesome!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile dannyboygirl
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Hmm!!! Bebii Bebii Bebii!!!!
if you are masturbating,,,use the other hand to caress and tickle your analhole entrance...do it with a lubricant so you can feel more exited with the slippery action,,,dont penetrete your analhole just play outside it,,unless you feel de need to get a finger tip in it...
Now if you are having sex with somebody,,just laid on one side and lift a leg well high and when you been penetrated tell him to use his fingertips only and caress and tickle your analhole,,,tell him to use a lubricant....i promise you ,,that you will have a extreme cum and quick too.
You will become very very very hook on this,,,i swear.
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: What Is the Easiest Way to Cum?
bebii wrote:
Hi there !!! I was just wondering, how can you cum when you are actually havin "intercourse" instead of oral or fingering each other???

lets re-phrase!

---

Please ignore Habichuleo.

Anyway...

There are two kinds of orgasms, so depending on what kind you wish to achieve, you're going to have to do different things. There is the vaginal orgasm and the clitoral orgasm.

You can still stimulate the clitoris while having vaginal sex. There is nothing wrong with doing this, and it is the only way many women can clitorally orgasm! I myself have to manually stimulate during sex.

For a vaginal orgasm, you need to stimulate the g-spot. This will feel like you have to pee. You should let go and relax. Some liquid may come out, but this is not urine! It is called female ejaculate, and is secreted from glands between the vagina and the urethra. This is why it feels like you have to pee. The urethra fills with the liquid, and when you orgasm it is released.
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: What Is the Easiest Way to Cum?
Eiri wrote:
bebii wrote:

lets re-phrase!

---

Please ignore Habichuleo.

Anyway...

There are two kinds of orgasms, so depending on what kind you wish to achieve, you're going to have to do different things. There is the vaginal orgasm and the clitoral orgasm.

You can still stimulate the clitoris while having vaginal sex. There is nothing wrong with doing this, and it is the only way many women can clitorally orgasm! I myself have to manually stimulate during sex.

For a vaginal orgasm, you need to stimulate the g-spot. This will feel like you have to pee. You should let go and relax. Some liquid may come out, but this is not urine! It is called female ejaculate, and is secreted from glands between the vagina and the urethra. This is why it feels like you have to pee. The urethra fills with the liquid, and when you orgasm it is released.
I agree with Eiri..
|