Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Skin Forum

Itchy Small Skin Bumps (arms)

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
It's been about two weeks and it's such a bother, I really want to get rid of it. I've been getting small itchy bumps/lumps on my inner arms. During the first week, they were really red and had dots all over but no bumps. So I went to see the doctor and he gave me hydrocortisone ointment and told me I should check the clothes or blankets I use because of the material or the deterrgent.

So I use the stuff and it actually didn't stop the itch but made my red dots go away. Now for the 2nd week, I have small bumps and i'm itching just as crazy. I also itch sometimes in my inner thighs as well. My skin's getting red from all the scratching and my bumps are spreading.

I don't know what it is because nothing for my clothes (for material) changed and I didn't use any new soap or lotion, it just appeared out of nowhere. Please help me with this problem, I used to have clear baby soft skin and now it's getting lumpy, red, and disgusting :oops:
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper se7enbo
|

replied November 5th, 2011
i'm having the exact same problem
any solutions?
|

replied June 7th, 2012
check for scabies symptoms this is what i had easily treatable otherwise will get considerably worse

don't panic it just takes an overnight cream and a deep clean of clothes house and family members must do the same
|