Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Hello?

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
Hello i'm new and wondered if my message will be posted so this is just a test. Last one was long and I lost the whole thing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 24th, 2005
It Worked
Sorry just needed to be sure I didn't lose my posting it again.
|

replied May 24th, 2005
You can click the delete button if you're done, just let me know and I will do it too. Lets keep this place clean :)
|

replied May 24th, 2005
Can't Post Reply
I can't seem to post a new topic only this one. Every time I try I get the login but it worked with this one. I write it and then press preview to check it or submit and then it goes back to login page.
|

replied May 24th, 2005
Try This
I know that can be annoying. What I do is I type everything I want to type out in here and then I copy and paste it into a word document program, that way if I submit and it does not go through, I still have a copy on my word document. Then I can copy and paste from that and re-stick it in this message body/box thing. Get what I am saying?
|

replied May 24th, 2005
Thanks
Thank you
|
Quick Reply