Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Weird Dream Could It Come True??

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I had a dream the other night that I was pregnant and had a little boy!!!! For the past couple of days I have felt pregnant because my boobs are sore and my sleeping schedule is all weird and so is my eating habit. I ended my period on the 8th, had sex on the 10th, 12th, and 17th, and its now the 23rd so it may be to early to detect being pregnant right?? What are the chances of having a boy or girl is it 50/50? Thanks guys.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 23rd, 2005
Experienced User
I've had dreams like that before, but its probably because you've been thinking you're pregnant that your mind is just working over time and causing you to dream about it now. Until you find out if you're pregnant or not I wouldn't put too much faith into the whole dream thing, I mean basically dreams are just something straight out of your imagination, but it makes sense you would dream that if its something you've been thinking about a lot. You can test a few days before you miss your period with first response, thats what I did but i've gotten 2 different results so now i'm just going to wait until the end of the week to test again if I don't get mine. Good luck.
|

replied May 24th, 2005
Experienced User
Yea I have been thinking im pregnant alot. Well let me know how it goes. Good luck to you too!!
|