Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Lack of Breast Tissue- Result of Hormone Deficiency?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Someone told me that breasts are mostly breast tissue and i'm extremely concerned about my breast size. I am 19 years old and my breasts have not grown since I was 13. My stomach sticks out more than my breasts, which makes me look horribly disproportionate. I don't fit into an a cup bra but the rest of my body is thick. If breasts are mostly breast tissue then I must have no breast tissue if feel its only full of fat... Is there any way my lack of breasts could be a result of some kind of deficiency? I am way too fat to have such small breasts. Ii'm afraid to lose weight because i'm afraid the little I have will disappear. I got checked for body fat once and I think I was like 30 percent, but this was 3 years ago and my body was exactly the same. So if I lose fat to go to a normal body fat percentage, i'll have absolutely no breasts? Is this normal? At all?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 29th, 2005
Breast Tissue
Hi,
i think the first thing you need to do is go see a doctor get it checked out to see if there is some hormonal deficiency,i doubt it's a hormone deficiency maybe your body didn't go through puberty long enough as I have heard of that.
If that is the case and you have breast tissue there which i'm sure you do then you can always try breast enhancement pills.
I have been doing research on these pills for quite some time now and I have actually just ordered some last week and am waiting to receive them.
There is a forum on this website about this very thing.
There are a few of us that are trying different brands and we are watching each others progress to see which brands really work if any at all.
So go on and read what has been happening and keep checking back as I am going to keep everyone informed on how I go.
I am doing this myself as I used to be a full c cup-small d cup before I had my children but after breastfeeding my breasts have gone down to a b cup so I just want to get them back to what they were.
Look for "natural breast enhancement" on this site and I hope this has been helpful to you.
Good luck!!! :)
|

replied November 9th, 2007
Re: Breast Tissue
sharmain3 wrote:
Hi,
i think the first thing you need to do is go see a doctor get it checked out to see if there is some hormonal deficiency,i doubt it's a hormone deficiency maybe your body didn't go through puberty long enough as I have heard of that.

If that is the case and you have breast tissue there which i'm sure you do then you can always try breast enhancement pills.

I have been doing research on these pills for quite some time now and I have actually just ordered some last week and am waiting to receive them.

There is a forum on this website about this very thing.

There are a few of us that are trying different brands and we are watching each others progress to see which brands really work if any at all.

So go on and read what has been happening and keep checking back as I am going to keep everyone informed on how I go.

I am doing this myself as I used to be a full c cup-small d cup before I had my children but after breastfeeding my breasts have gone down to a b cup so I just want to get them back to what they were.

Look for "natural breast enhancement" on this site and I hope this has been helpful to you.

Good luck!!! Smile

HELLO, I WAS WONDERING WHICH YOU'D PERFER AS FAR AS THE PILLS, I'M GOING TO GET ON SOME BUT HAVE NO IDEA WHICH ONES TO TRY THERE ARE SO MANY DIFFERENT ONES...
|

Especially eHealthy
Please, please please do not post in all caps. Why on Earth do people do that!?
|

Experienced User
Omg I.ve been taking mines for 2 weeks now. At first you don't feel anything but they are sore now. The pills say that you know when their working cause your breasts get sore.
|

replied November 11th, 2007
Experienced User
i hear that it's all water and once you stop taking them the size goes back to the way it was... is that true?

i don't know y anyone would have the surgery if they can just take the pill then...
|

User Profile
replied November 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Breasts are mostly fat. The pills don't work for most people, that's why people usually have surgery Smile
|

Experienced User
.... so the pills do work and make them permanently larger?... but not for most people?... or is it that they go away ... and if you want real ones you have to do surgery...

wait so it makes you fat?...
|

User Profile
Especially eHealthy
The pills haven't been proven to work by any real research. So I'd imagine they wouldn't really work, or any results are just temporary.

The pills won't actually make you fat, I was just saying that breasts are made up of fat- so it's likely that if they did get bigger, it wouldn't last.
|

replied October 6th, 2008
breast enhanchment pills?
rainbow so i wanted to know what breast enhanchment pills work?
|

replied October 6th, 2008
Experienced User
there are certain herbs like fenugreek that are the ones that make your body produce th hormones that make ur breasts grow. like when ur going thru puberty. google em up. but make srue that it contains those herbs
|

replied January 17th, 2009
Breast tissue
I don't know if breast tissue is fat or not, but what I do know is don't waste your money on PILLS. They don't work even after 6 months and $250.00 nothing happened. Thes companies are just taking advantage of us.
|