Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Will Someone Please Reply......im Wicked Scared

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Im on the pill and I have been for about a year. This month I took two pills later than usual. I had sex with my boyfriend twice but we used a condom as well. I had spotting for a dy or two very lightly about a week before my period. My doctor told me it was because I had messed up two of the pills. The spotting ended. This morning I got my period around 9am, exactly like I was suppose to (b/c of the pill) but it is very light. Lighter than usual, im kind of confused and worried. Am I pregnant or something, or is it just light because its the first day???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 16th, 2005
Experienced User
I think you are fine! But call your doctor and tell him/her what you are worried about.
|
Did you find this post helpful?