Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Phantom Periods

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
First of all, I am 34 and I have never in my life had what is called a normal period without the taking birth control pills. For the last 4 years I have been off the pill trying to conceive, but for the last year and a half I have not had periods.
I have all the symptoms that one will start, down to the craving for ketchup lol, but nothing happens.
I was placed on progestion for 10 days and nothing has happened but these horrible cramps.
On 3 separate occasions in my life I have had cervical pressure, once was a blood clot, once was something my doctor didn't know and never found out what it was, and one recently that nothing happened and the pain and pressure just went away.
In the last 5 years I have not had a normal pap, but I am just told that they need to retest and it is not dysplasia again(moderate 91).
I have hypothyroidism but doctor feels that is not the cause.
Tomorrow I go in for the recheck and schedule for next step of the testing an ultra sound.
Is there anyone out there who has gone thru these symptoms. Anyone with a clue as to what this could possibly be? Reading alot of these I seem to have symptoms from here or there can't seem to find someone with all of these symptoms.
Did you find this post helpful?
|