Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Gallbladder Disease Forum

Gallbladder Removed, Using Xenical

Must Read
Are you suffering from gallbladder pain? We describe the location and function of the gallbladder to target possible problems....
When do you need to see a doctor about possible gallbladder problems? Learn to distinguish signs and symptoms of gallbladder disease to take action before it's...
Gallstones are the most frequent cause of an inflamed gallbladder. Know the common symptoms of gallstones or gallstone attack....
I used xenical in the past to help with my weight loss. After losing about 65 lbs and keeping it off for a couple of years, I have started to put on a few lbs and started taking xenical again. My question is if its okay to take xenical now that I have had my gallbladder removed (oct/04). I seem to have a lot more stomach pain now taking xenical than I ever did before. I watch what I eat, I exercise but i'm not loosing any weight. I feel yucky, bloated and gassy all the time. God help me if I eat any sort of beans, then i'm totally in major pain even if I take beano. Anyway have any info about xenical when you've had your gallbladder removed???

Thanks
|

User Profile
replied May 11th, 2005
Extremely eHealthy
I too had the same problem with xenical, it was a horrible experience, I too have had my gal bladder out.
Good luck!
Sincerely,
sandy
|
Did you find this post helpful?