Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Low Testosterone!!!

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hello I have a question, back in 2000 me and my husband found out he has a pituitory tumor, which also makes him have very very low testosterone, he has been using andro gel (testosterone gel) but doesnt help his sex drive at all, we have been trying for another child for 5 years and no luck =(, his testosterone is so low that he has no sex drive now can you help us ? :(
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 15th, 2005
Well..
Since you have already seen a doctor, then either try new things to get him going in sex or see another doctor and see if they will perscribe him anything.... (if your trying to have children another thing you might want to do is get him to masterbate and right before hes done start having sex thats the only thing I can think of that would probably work to having another kid...)
|

replied May 17th, 2005
How often does his endocronologist check his test levels. If his levels are in the average range then he it should not be a problem. I had a similar problem but I have not had the cat scan yet.... Good luck
|
Quick Reply