Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

the Final Straw Has Been Pulled- Everyone Listen Up

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Ok everyone listen up. I am so unbelievably sick and tired of coming onto the boards and reading this crap about who doesn't like this person and who doesn't like that person. This board is supposed to be here to support and offer advice to people not bicker and fight over petty stuff. If you all don't believe what someone is telling you then don't reply. Its plain and simple, hit the back button and read the next one. Most of you in here I love to death, but lately your positive attitudes, will to help others and kind character has started to slip. I understand that you are sick of people lying about who they are and what they do, but really when you are arguing so much that the true people who need help are being ignored, things have to change! Girls I respect each and everyone of you for your courage to defend others and help people, but personal attacks? I know you are all better than that! So what you think that dyingbaby and prettychick are the same, then ignore all messages from them! Its just like when ladythug was harassing me, and you all told me just to ignore her and that she would vanish, and she did! You all taught me something that day and now I think you all need to teach yourselves that very same thing! I hope that you all understand and aren't upset but it needed to be said!

Much love
-jessika-
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 8th, 2003
Active User, very eHealthy
Jess,
I couldnt agree anymore...Thanks hun!!Much love and god bless!!!

Jen
|

replied November 9th, 2003
Exactly! I think we all knew that everyone needed to be reminded what this place is for and its good that someone finally did it!
|

Especially eHealthy
Jess
Wow.
|

I couldn't have said it any better than jess, this is really getting crazy, I mean I understand that some people have been lying and playing games, but what about those who truly do need our help? I know i've stopped coming to the boards as much because all that's posted is petty stuff. All of you girls are so genereous and kind hearted, so why waste your time on someone who doesnt deserve it? I hope we can get our "family" back to where it was, cause I miss the "old girls"!
Much love,
vanessa
|

replied November 10th, 2003
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah, arguing over dumb stuff and kids making things up, is nothing to make a big deal of. Just ignore them
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think that when I send people that are hated messages I am pretty positive and I remain in the state of trying to help that person. But that doesnt excuse it..I know where you are coming from and I think that everyone else in the room feels the same way. We all needed that "wakeup" call...Thanks once again jess!!
|

Especially eHealthy
Well
I guess I am the onle one that thinks that we havent' done anything wrong. People who come in here to be immature and cause rifts are the ones who are doing something wrong. For those of you who don't want to see what's written, don't click on those posts that you know have "argueing" in them...... I dunno. Just my opinion.
|

Extremely eHealthy
I agree with you too chanda, we havent done anything wrong, but the people that like to start a fuss in the forum and then everyone gets all worked up...Should be easliy avoided.
|

Experienced User
I agree with chanda and nikki. It's hard to not get upset when you try to help someone who you later find out is just making up stories. Like with prettychicky I talked to her and tried to help her before I found out everything was a lie. So it's really hard to not get upset and say something to them when you waste your valuable time on b.S. I know that it's frustrating to come on here and read hateful things but i'm not one to just sit back and not say anything when people like that come in and try to ruin what we have here. The mood swings that I have right now won't let me!!!

Angie
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think that I am basically stuck in the middle...I think that something needed to be said, but I dont think that everyone needed to jump on her...I personally think that I did a nice job on talking!! And I think that the rest of you ladies did aswell!! I am glad that we have cleared it all up and I thinkn that she has heard enough..Let wait and see what happens!!
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Kokil Mathur
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Anand J. Singh