Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

Isoface

Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....
It's acutuane basically..But it's sold in central america.

The dermatologists in dominican republic have been doing research on this product....And they have come up with a much safer method of using this.

They take your weight, convert it into kilograms, divide that by 2, and that becomes your daily dosage.

No mental side effects, been using this for 3 months.
Side effects such as dry lips still exist..

Still, always consult a dermatologist....

The effects are amazing. And its alot safer.

Results will always vary.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2005
Isotretinoin (accutane etc) became a generic medicice during 2002 meaning that roche's patents for it expired and now a number of pharmaceutical companies produce generic versions of isotretinoin under different brands
|

replied May 11th, 2005
It's still the same though..
What my point was is there is a safer method of using it which is just as effective...But it isnt used in the u.S. As far as I know.
|

replied July 28th, 2008
isoface
does anyone know how long it takes for isoface to clear skin?
|

replied January 24th, 2009
Isoface
Does anyone know where can i buy isoface online inside the US?
|

replied March 8th, 2009
isoface
I used Isoface when i was 14 and it was amazing I experienced no side effects and my skin cleared in less than two weeks... this medicine should be taken everyday because after i decided to use pro active my face has worsen.. and i have not been able to go back to colombia where i got it originally!!
|