Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Strechy, White Discharge?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Can this be a sign? My lower back has been hurting and i'm getting cramps. Missed my period but haven't had unprotected sex. I just got off my birth control pills a month ago. Could it just be a change in hormone levels?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 9th, 2005
Experienced User
Probably just means that you are ovulating
common symptoms.
|

replied September 21st, 2011
discharge
i had sex 4 weeks a go and after i got this clear discharge but it was clumpy but after a day or 2 it whent away i went to the doctors to see if it was and std but it come back clear. i have not had sex since and now my discharge is a strechy cloudy its like jelly.
what could this be please help. Sad
|

replied October 4th, 2011
The discharge is a hallmark of ovulation. Your cervical mucus will become that consistency when you are about to ovulate. I wouldn't worry about it.
|

replied February 27th, 2012
White Sticky...sign of Pregnancy?
I had unprotected sex about a month ago with my boyfriend...and I should be having my period usually at the end of the month but since it's near the end of the month now but still my period hasn't come.

It was just 5 days ago that my breasts started feeling sore, but throughout the month...now and then I have the usual white sticky stuff...I'm not sure but would this be a sign of preg?
|

replied May 2nd, 2012
I'm having white strechy discharge it comes out like water is that a pregnancy sign?
|