Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Diet Pills Vs Exercise

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
Hi

myself gelsey.I want to share my personal experience of life or some facts of life that play an very important role in our future or our life.I want to discuss about weight related problems because I has suffered heavy weight problem when I was 20. There are so may ways to reduce the weight one may be diets pills and other is exercise.You can follow any one . It true that exercise also helps to reduce weight? Some evidence suggests that exercise is not effective at promoting weight loss. But. The problem is that no one wants to learn how to eat properly to not get fat in the first place!
Exercise is also an excellent way to weight and burn fat, improve fitness and boost energy levels. Exercise combined with a healthy diet is the key to reducing weight, reshaping the body and keeping weight off for good. Improved fitness levels I am not agreeing with this. According to me exercise is the main factor to reduce weight loss. Am I right? Some says that diet is also a key factor of weight reduction. Yes it is true but to the certain extent. Of course diets work! It temporarily reduces your weight...Nothing more. So why do you always gain the weight back? This is because we are confused between overeating, dieting, and overeating again. The problem isn't that diets don't workand lower body fat will also help reduce the chances of overweight related illnesses such as high blood pressure and diabetes. For weight control, it really doesn't matter how much you eat and exercise, what matters most knows how to correctly balance you’re eating with your exercise.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 10th, 2005
I found this post to be rather confusing and am not sure if this is an ad for the url below.

Anyway, I don't understand some of the statements you have made regarding exercise. I believe maintaing a healthy diet plays a large role. If you exercise and eat whatever you want, you're not going to get the desired results. At the very least, your eating habits will someday catch up to you. If you're going to exercise, you need to feed your body the proper fuel.

As far as exercise not being good for weight loss, that is probably because a lot of people gain muscle mass when they start working out. This shouldn't be discouraging, because more muscle means more calories burned. So it's important to zero in on body fat % more than weight itself.
|

replied May 10th, 2005
Experienced User
I don't understand the post either...Uhh...I don't know if you're saying exercising is good or bad or what...
|

replied May 16th, 2005
Diet Pills Vs Exercise
I think both help to reduce the weight. But option in your hand which one you select according to conditions.
But don’t use exercise and diet pill directly. You should use these exercise or diet pills under some direction.

Bye bye----------

:(
|

replied March 19th, 2006
<s>diet Pills</s> Vs. Exercise
I think that excerising is more healthier that diet pills. Don`t people have a common sense? Diet pills can cause some sort of reaction to your body. Not only are diet pills bad, but diet drinks are as worse as the pills. How? Becuase diet drinks like diet pepsi and coke contain chemicals which are unhealtheir than regular pepsi or coke. Diet drinks with splenda can cause cancer!!!! If you drink it a lot more than once. You think splenda is more healtheir than regular sugar? Well think again! Splenda has twice the sugar and salt than what sugar contains. Ohkay, this concludes my opinion.
|

replied December 3rd, 2008
Say bye bye to obesity with xenical
Xenical diet pills are more than a miracle for every person who is victim of obesity. These pills perform their action by disturbing the way food and fat soluble vitamins from it get absorbed in your body. After you take xenical majority of the fat content from your food is passed on through bowel movement instead of getting accumulated into your body making you fatter. When fat content from your body reduces continuously over a period of time you become really slim and happy.You can buy xenical diet pills while sitting at your home from an online pharmacy.
|