Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Normal to Have Semen In Your Urine?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hey everyone, I notice sometimes when I urinate it will either start out cloudy then look normal, turn cloudy in the middle then return back to normal, or the one that really freaks me out is my stream will look normal than at the end my urine looks a little thicker and just sort of drips out.. And when I examine it in a cup or something I noticed theres some white stuff in it... Its been happening quite often lately and I dont know what to make of it.. I thought it was just semen, but would it be happening this often if thats what it was?

Also another thing, I had blood work and a urine test done because of this.. Both tests came back normal... But I have to ask, if there was anything wrong with me such as a form of cancer.. Would some type of abnormality show up in my tests? I'm worrying like crazy, any feedback is appreciated.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile helpingout
|

replied May 6th, 2005
Experienced User
Well semen shoots out your ueretha, same place as urine... So i've you've bin jerking off then their might be some left...Or if you've bin turned on and not came by 'being' wet then maybe its just excess semen that wasn't removed coz you didn't come.

If you've had tests and they say normal...Seems fine?
|

User Profile
replied December 22nd, 2009
Experienced User
heck ya! no i don't know. lol.
|

replied March 16th, 2010
I stopped all sexual activities and thoughts (to the best of my abilities) about a week and a half ago and got this today. I had had it before, and I was a little worried the first time I saw it, but something today just told me it was semen even though it had never registered before. The smell also gave it away after a little while but after googling a lot, everything made sense. The prostate begins to build up the carrier fluid for the semen (a separate, smaller fluid) and stores it to be used. If you've ever noticed that oftentimes with longer times of sex or stimulation comes a larger load, the sexual stimulation starts the process of creating the fluid. Through my days of little stimulation, there was still some unavoidable, natural build up and the prostate stores the liquid till later. I took a huge dump today which put pressure on the prostate and what had been built up came out at the end. The amount produced or held varies on the functions of the body, but overall this is a way to relieve the body of excess fluids that can give rise to stress or pressure or arousal. If you aren't whacking off or having sex, expect this every now and again. It's less often but still occasional with those who do stay regularly stimulated/gratified.
|

replied November 5th, 2010
do any of u take meds or ADHD pills ?
i been reading up on ADHD pills that can do this as im just now starting on one that can do the same thing
|

replied August 7th, 2011
ADHD? Crap.
I take ADHD pills, Strattera. This just now happened to me 5 minutes ago. This is the first time for me, so I was freaked out and started googling immediately. I took my normal morning leak, started off fine, and then it started to burn a little. I don't know if this is normal or not, but I can still feel it.
|

User Profile
replied September 18th, 2012
Its from masturbating and it does not just come after you have masturbated it stays for a while after. i used to masturbate but quit and now i get semen in my urine all the time and i quit masturbating a little less than a year ago i'm sure it's from masturbation because it never happened before i masturbated. I masturbated for about two years 2-3 times a week. so what i suggest you do is stop masturbating.
|
Users who thank helpingout for this post: rahul1975 

replied January 14th, 2013
Semen in urine and ADHD medicine correlation
I'm taking some meds as well. They're not exactly ADHD pills but are to help with social anxiety as well as sometimes used to treat ADHD. I have also had semen at the end of urinating multiple times. I know it's semen because it's thick and milky and stringy to the touch. It's definitely not urine. Urinating does sometimes burn. Rarely though. It started happening right when I started taking the medicine. I asked my doctor if it could have anything to do with the medicine but he just brushed it off. We have done multiple tests, blood work, urine analysis, semen analysis and still nothing seems to show up. He wants to do a CAT-scan now. I'm skeptical.
|

replied May 30th, 2013
Asking a Diagnostic test
Hi! everyone..actually, when i pass urine i feel leakage of semen in urine ...so can anyone suggest me which test has to be done for confirmation???..
|