Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Cold Induced Orgasm

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
:? I know this is going to sound alienated. But, has anyone else experienced this, besides moi?
Sometimes, it can be nice but also other times like in the mall, mc'd's or what have you, i'd prefer not to have an orgasm. As simply as just by the temperature. It's kinda embarressing when your trying to explain to your children, what's going on. 8)

seriously.
When I get cold, I go into multiple orgasm's.Not all of the time, but most of the time. I've had this all of my sexual life, can not explain it, and questioning .. Is anyone out there like me? If so, have you found any cures,...?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 4th, 2005
Experienced User
I have never heard of this one, and I can imagine that it is embarassing if you are in the public's eyes ......... How old are your children and y do you have to explain it to them how do they see yu re-act when it is going on .... There are a few ppl who wish that they would orgasm once....They would consider you blessed...... But I wish you all the best
|

replied May 4th, 2005
I don't explain to them (kids) what is really going on. I just tell them i'm really cold. Lol although they stare at me, as I bite my lips, or finger, or excuse myself to the bathroom. My exhusband, boyfriend, would purposely freeze me out of the home, truck, etc. Just to watch me/tease me, etc..... :roll:

the embarressment is when your in public trying to pretend everything is fine, and your body hits wave after wave, just by the temperature of the room, or weather, a/c, etc.
|

replied June 19th, 2005
I want one of those!!! .Lol
|

replied June 21st, 2005
Experienced User
Don't Change!
Sporty, really, don't wish for it to stop. It is of course all tied in with getting a shiver and it flows to the nerve endings of your clitoris. You have some additional 'wiring' in your nervous system. I can understand that it can be an embarasment at times, but do you really want it to stop?
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Wow! I've never had that problem.. But I can't lie and say i'm glad that I don't! I'm cold all the time though, I might would die!
|

replied June 22nd, 2005
Experienced User
I want one to, I never orgasm and find that when I have befor it is blow yoursocks of time
|

replied October 29th, 2010
Possible explanation for cold-induced orgasms
There is a surge of heat and blood flow that occurs during orgasm. Bearing this in mind, I feel what you experience is a defense mechanism that your body developed to produce heat to protect you from freezing. I think its really amazing...everyone should be so blessed!
|