Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

If You Don't Remeber When Your Last Period Was How.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
If someone didn't remeber when there last period was, then how do they determine your do date.. Like when they do the measurements I know thats one way of telling but do they deduct 2 weeks form that to determine the day you were concieved.. B/c I know that everything is around 2 weeks ahead during pregnancy.. So I was just woundering how they would do that.. I know when my last period was it was the 19th of dec which would put me at 19 weeks and thats what my measurements were but I believe I concieved 2 weeks after that on the 31 of dec. So I just don't understand why they add the 2 weeks to everything b/c I was thinking my baby was 17 weeks b/c thats when I think I concieved... But I guess when we concieve were already 2 weeks preggo. So I was jsut woundering how they do that when someone doesn't know when there last period was???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2005
For the life of me I couldn't remember when my last period was. So I went to the doctor and they did and ultrasound on me, which was how I found out that at that time I was 6 weeks and 4 days. Besides that I don't know any other way, unless you really think hard of the last time you had your period. Hope that helps
|

replied May 8th, 2005
Experienced User
hugmelly wrote:
for the life of me I couldn't remember when my last period was. So I went to the doctor and they did and ultrasound on me, which was how I found out that at that time I was 6 weeks and 4 days. Besides that I don't know any other way, unless you really think hard of the last time you had your period. Hope that helps
so that means that you concived about 4 weeks and 4 days ago... Right? B/c they add 2 weeks to everything... My measurements were at 19 weeks and 4 days and when I counted back it fell 4 days before my last period even started and when I asked why that was, I said what did I get preggo before my period or what and she said no you count back 2weeks to figure the date of conception.. I don't get it!!
|

replied January 6th, 2010
i want to know when my last period
i wanted to know i dont remember the last time i came on it was an nov before the 23rd of nov i was on my period on my boyfriend birthday so i dont know when the last time i came on my period........i go by the name of twin
|