Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Calendar Conception : When did I Conceive ? Forum

When Did I Conceive (Page 1)

My due date is october 7th and was wondering when did I conceive... During the month of january I had sex with 2 diffrent men... My period began around the 3rd of january the first guy I had sex with was a day or 2 after my period (i cheated on my boyfriend when he was away) then my boyfriend came back from vacation 1 or 2 weeks later (i'm not shure or the date somewhere around jan 19-23) I then had sex with him now I am preganant and I was wondering if ther was any way to tell when I conceived??? :?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Anonymous
|
Users who thank mel8882 for this post: whit02 

replied May 18th, 2005
Re: When Did I Conceive
mel8882 wrote:
my due date is october 7th and was wondering when did I conceive... During the month of january I had sex with 2 diffrent men... My period began around the 3rd of january the first guy I had sex with was a day or 2 after my period (i cheated on my boyfriend when he was away) then my boyfriend came back from vacation 1 or 2 weeks later (i'm not shure or the date somewhere around jan 19-23) I then had sex with him now I am preganant and I was wondering if ther was any way to tell when I conceived??? :?

i do not think you can conceive a day or two after your period. It is most probable that you concevived after 13 days of your period. Same week your boy friend returned home. Good luck.
|

replied June 25th, 2005
Experienced User
Mel8882

whoever told you your due date should be able to tell you when you conceived....I was told that my due date's february 1st, 2006...Baby was conceived may 10th, 2005.....Hope that helps! :)

also try to think when you're last period was...Mine was 04/25/05...Concevied 05/10/05 which =2 weeks later so if you can think of when your last period was count 2 weeks later from then and it'll be about that.....

But i'd ask whoever told you your due date because they can tell you for sure; also they'd be able to explain it to you because I cna't explain it....Sorry! :)
|

replied July 10th, 2005
You were most fertile around the 12-15th of the month so it's hard to say. If you have a regular 28 day cycle then that is what you can go by, otherwise your doctor can tell by ultrasound.
|

replied August 1st, 2005
Another thing to think about is how long your period lasts...Usually we concieve at about 14 days after the first day of last period(plus 2days and minus 2days making it 12 13 14 15 and 16 day) if your peiods are longer then it is possible the other guy is the father but if they are regular and your boyfriend was back in that time frame he is probably

best of luck

you can always get a dna test if you have to
|

replied August 1st, 2005
How could you not know who the father of your baby is? That is pathetic....Guess that's what happens when you prostitute around.....You should be on the maury show....... :(
|

replied August 1st, 2005
Don't listen to the !**@! that says you belong on the maury show. !**@!, happens and people cheat sometimes. If your period started on the 3rd of january you would have concieved around the 17th of january. Chances are that the baby does belong to your boy-friend. Good-luck :)
|

replied August 1st, 2005
Please dont listen to that ignorant posting about not knowing who the father of your child is....I was in the same place actually a little worse then you I had broke up with my boyfriend of 5 years so sick of everything and started drinking....Made some very bad choices that I was extremely embaressed of but hey we all make mistakes....I was so embaressed I didnt know who the father was but even my own mother reminded me I was not alone adn sure as hell not the only woman to not know for sure...Some of do not prostitute around and still are faced with this problem and a few of my friends also ended a relationship and started a new one maybe we should do things different but you cabt go backin time and I love my daughter to death and wouldnt have it any other way a simple dna test helped me ( I guess he wont come arount but thats ok)

good luck and keep your head up
|

replied August 28th, 2005
Can You Help Me?
Im in the same situation as well okay this was last year but can you help?.
I began my period on may 7, 2004 and ended on may 12, 2004. I had sex on may 15, 17, 23, 26. Some were like around midnight so I was the next day already. Okay so im regular I began ever 22 day's and was never late. Then I had sex on june 5th, 2004 and found out that I was pregnant on june 22, 2004 because I noticed I never began. Oh yeah and I last only 6 day's. So who's the father. Pluse I missed my period that was on june 3rd, 2004 that was the day I was to begin but never did guess I never noticed it at that time.

And when I went to the doctor for my first ultrsound she said I was 3 months. So I did concive in may right. I love the guy who I say is my baby's father please tell me its him. He's the one in may thank you.
|

replied November 25th, 2005
Anonymous
When Did I Concieve
My last normal period ended on august 25 and I had sex with my ex but he didn't go inside of me. And then around the 5th of september I had sex with my boyfriend and I had sex with my ex again on the 15th of september and my first missed period was in september. So who's would you say it was my boyfriend or the ex's?
|

Extremely eHealthy
mel8882 wrote:
my due date is october 7th and was wondering when did I conceive... During the month of january I had sex with 2 diffrent men... My period began around the 3rd of january the first guy I had sex with was a day or 2 after my period (i cheated on my boyfriend when he was away) then my boyfriend came back from vacation 1 or 2 weeks later (i'm not shure or the date somewhere around jan 19-23) I then had sex with him now I am preganant and I was wondering if ther was any way to tell when I conceived??? :?

by your due date it would be the 15th of january you conceived. By last period, it would be around the 17th, give or take a few days. It is your boyfriends. By the .Dr's due date.
|

Re: When Did I Concieve
lise424 wrote:
my last normal period ended on august 25 and I had sex with my ex but he didn't go inside of me. And then around the 5th of september I had sex with my boyfriend and I had sex with my ex again on the 15th of september and my first missed period was in september. And when I went to the clinic they told me that my due date was may 29th. So who's would you say it was my boyfriend or the ex's?
|

replied January 6th, 2006
Anonymous
:( I had my last period on august 26th. I then had sex on september 6th, 11th, and 12th with my ex boyfriend that was in town. I slept with my boyfriend on september 7th. I have a due date set as 6/2/06 but, my ultra sound shows it should be 6/3/06. I am trying to figure out if I should be worried. I am now engaged to the boyfriend and don't know if this is his baby. I also found out it is a boy. I know from that the you usually conceive a boy right after having sex, as the y sperm dies quickly. If that is correct I am afraid it is not my boyfriends and is my ex's.
|

Anonymous
:( I had my last period on august 26th. I then had sex on september 6th, 11th, and 12th with my ex boyfriend that was in town. I slept with my boyfriend on september 7th. I have a due date set as 6/2/06 but, my ultra sound shows it should be 6/3/06. I am trying to figure out if I should be worried. I am now engaged to the boyfriend and don't know if this is his baby. I also found out it is a boy. I know from that the you usually conceive a boy right after having sex, as the y sperm dies quickly. If that is correct I am afraid it is not my boyfriends and is my ex's.
|

Anonymous
:( I had my last period on september 26th. I then had sex on october 6th, 11th, and 12th with my ex boyfriend that was in town. I slept with my boyfriend on october 7th. I have a due date set as 7/2/06 but, my ultra sound shows it should be 7/3/06. I am trying to figure out if I should be worried. I am now engaged to the boyfriend and don't know if this is his baby. I also found out it is a boy. I know from that the you usually conceive a boy right after having sex, as the y sperm dies quickly. If that is correct I am afraid it is not my boyfriends and is my ex's.
|

replied January 22nd, 2006
Ex Is Probably the Daddy.
s-katie wrote:
:( I had my last period on september 26th. I then had sex on october 6th, 11th, and 12th with my ex boyfriend that was in town. I slept with my boyfriend on october 7th. I have a due date set as 7/2/06 but, my ultra sound shows it should be 7/3/06. I am trying to figure out if I should be worried. I am now engaged to the boyfriend and don't know if this is his baby. I also found out it is a boy. I know from that the you usually conceive a boy right after having sex, as the y sperm dies quickly. If that is correct I am afraid it is not my boyfriends and is my ex's.

unfortunately, you will probably need to have a dna test to determine who the father of your baby is because on a normal cycle you could have ovulated anyone of those days. Plus, sperm can live in your body for up to 3 days so it could be either one of those men. If I had to make an educated guess, I would say that your chances are greater with the ex because you had sex more often with him during your ovulation days. Sorry, but I would have to recommend a dna test and hope for the best. Good luck!
|

replied January 25th, 2006
Anonymous
I had 13 started my period on 9th and ended on 11th or 12th. I had sex on 11th and 14th with an ex. Then had sex with new boyfriend on 17-22. My due date is august 2. The fetus is exactly weeks today. If I minus 13 weeks I come up with a date of conception on oct.24. I don't really understand that. My new boyfriend was told he could never have children naturally. He has a very low low sperm count and the sperm don't really swim straight. I hope to god it's his. Could I have gotten pregnant between the 14th and 24th from the first boyfriend but the egg didn't attach until 24th. Please help. :?:
|

replied February 1st, 2006
Anonymous
When Did I Concieve
I broke up with my boyfriend last november and had unprotedted sex with some else twice on the 14th and the 19th of december I then had a period on the 24th of december.
On the 30th me a nd my boyfreind got back together and had sex, now im pregnant, I need to be 100% whos baby this is can u help
|

replied February 7th, 2006
Anonymous
When Did I Conceve
Hi there I had been seeing this guy off and on since around july last year my last period was on november 23rd of 2005 me and this guy had sex about 5 times after my period in november until now, but I also had sex with 2 different guys around the same time . I dont no if this will help or anything but the to guys I had sex with were on a friday . I am now exacley 10 weeks pregnant and have no idea who the father is can you help me please....
|

replied February 21st, 2006
What Day Did I Conceive
The first day of my last period was jan 10th it went off on the 14th. And now im pregnant ooh and how many weeks am i
|
12 >>