Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Burning On Right Side of Stomach

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have been having a bad burning feeling on my right side of my stomach.Starting at my ribs going to my lower stomach.An it started hurting in my back too.I belched a lot but it did not help any.What do you think it might be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2005
Experienced User
I'm by no means an expert, but I have done a little bit of online research on stomach problems a little while back when I was having problems. A lot of people described a burning sensation when they had ulcers....Any chance that what it could be? If it doesnt go away, i'd go to the docs and get it checked out. Good luck and hope you get to feeling better.
|

replied July 14th, 2005
I know you posted this awhile back. But I also had the same symptoms ..I let it go forever just taking motrin. It ended up being much serious. I ended up having my right kidney removed. It had a 4 inch stone in it..And was fully infected. By know means do I want to scare you. But if you have not had this taken care of ..And it still hurts...Have your dr get you a cat scan and ultrasound of your kidney to rule it out. Good luck
|