Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Bi-polar In Divorce Court.

Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...
My wife hasnt been diagnoist bi-polar but she has mentioned it enough and after 9 years its got to be the reason for our problems. She wont even go get checked together. She has filed for divorce irrecon-diff joint custody and says she wants to be easy. But all this after I told her I was going for full custody as I didnt feel safe knowing all the forgetfullness .
How un-safe is bi-polar? Pertaining to parants and dependants? My wife leaves the stove and oven on forgets shes grilling out side and leaves ciggs and lighters laying around. M6 y/o got the lighter off a coffee table lit a stuff animal and set our house on fire 2 years ago on a sunday morning. 15000.00 dammage, monday the lighter was back on coffee table (i got twins) she said it wasnt her lighter he used! Denial
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2005
Re: Bi-polar In Divorce Court.
bluesman1967 wrote:
my wife hasnt been diagnoist bi-polar but she has mentioned it enough and after 9 years its got to be the reason for our problems. She wont even go get checked together. She has filed for divorce irrecon-diff joint custody and says she wants to be easy. But all this after I told her I was going for full custody as I didnt feel safe knowing all the forgetfullness .
How un-safe is bi-polar? Pertaining to parants and dependants? My wife leaves the stove and oven on forgets shes grilling out side and leaves ciggs and lighters laying around. M6 y/o got the lighter off a coffee table lit a stuff animal and set our house on fire 2 years ago on a sunday morning. 15000.00 dammage, monday the lighter was back on coffee table (i got twins) she said it wasnt her lighter he used! Denial
|

replied September 15th, 2011
Man good luck going through the same thing right now
|